Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

When filling out the sub form for the review service...

Do you need to put the individual card cert# on it anywhere?
My Giants collection want list

WTB: 2001 Leaf Rookies & Stars Longevity: Ryan Jensen #/25

Comments

• WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    I do not think so, as there is no place on the form to do it.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • I was wondering the same thing. Also I was wondering do I have to put the invoice # on the psa slabs somewhere
    like we do with the card savers? I dont want cards getting lost. How will they know they were mine?
    Always looking for 1977 topps Mexican Football. Packs and boxes. Need cards #21 and #404 bad $.
  • WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    I have never put an invoice number on any cards that I have sent in. I have put the line number on them.

Also if your cards are registered they could find them that way, if they ever 'lost' them.

If and when i decide to send in any under this new system I'll simply use a small dot and put the line number on it.

Put the dot on in a way where you can easily take it off when the cards come back. (for those that did not bump)

Steve
    Good for you.
  • I just sent in a few graded cards for review and where you list the players name I just added the grade "S. Musial PSA 8". Didn't put anything (label) on the slab.

Both submission were logged problem free and one of the two has been graded
    Link to my current Ebay auctions

"If I ever decided to do a book, I've already got the title-The Bases Were Loaded and So Was I"-Jim Fregosi