Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

WTB: PSA 9 1985 Topps Richard Dent

Contact me if you have one for sale. Thanks.
"My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."

Comments

• Options
    JasP24JasP24 Posts: 4,645 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Contact me if you have one for sale. Thanks. >>

Find me a PSA 10 and I'll sell you my 9..lol

Jason
    I'm here to question, not to inspire or build up. To live how I want, as I see fit,
    according to my values and my needs. Nothing holds dominion over me, I stand alone as the ruler of my life.
  • Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,567 ✭✭✭✭
    PM sent.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    Still looking...
  • Options
    The pop is like 30. No one has one for sale??? image