Options
Morgan NewP, Opinions?
I usually don't go for DMPLs on eBay, but for some reason had a good feeling about this one.
linkified
linkified
0
Comments
Please show pics when you get it.
-Paul
Anyway I still think it`s an OK purchase.
NSDR - Life Member
SSDC - Life Member
ANA - Pay As I Go Member
a crapshoot. I would never ever ever ever bid on any ebay coin in which the grade or designation
had 2 question marks after it (DMPL??). Usually that means that it's not what the seller says it is,
but he wants you to think it could be. But for $95, not a huge risk.
Well, good luck and post some pics when you get it.
I hope I am wrong. Good luck!
My Original Song Written to my late wife-"Plus other original music by me"
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8A11CC8CC6093D80
U.S. Army Veteran 1/11 ACR Fulda, Germany