Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FSH: Jamestown commems at cost (also: BUYING other commems)

All sales are subject to the usual terms: buyer pays shipping (usually $5.10 plus insurance if requested). PayPal incurs a 3% surcharge.

#1 of 5: JAMESTOWN $1 PROOF COINS

I have a few Jamestown commemorative silver PROOF coins in NGC PF69UC holders, including all original Mint packaging and COAs. I am asking only that you pay my actual costs of acquisition and grading for these ($47.46):

#2 of 5: JAMESTOWN $1 UNCIRCULATED COINS

I have a few Jamestown commemorative silver UNCIRCULATED coins in NGC MS69 holders, including all original Mint packaging and COAs. I am asking only that you pay my actual costs of acquisition and grading for these ($45.24). I don't have scans of these yet, but will gladly make and post them if anybody has any interest.

#3 of 5: JAMESTOWN $5 GOLD PROOF COINS

I have a few Jamestown commemorative gold PROOF coins in NGC PF69UC holders, including all original Mint packaging and COAs. I am asking only that you pay my actual costs of acquisition and grading for these ($250.62). (Sorry about the horrible pics. I can make a better one if anybody has any interest.):

#4 of 5: JAMESTOWN $5 GOLD UNCIRCULATED COINS IN PCGS HOLDERS

I have a few Jamestown commemorative gold UNCIRCULATED coins in **PCGS** MS69 holders, including all original Mint packaging and COAs. These are fairly rare. Please PM any offers:

#5 of 5: JAMESTOWN ERROR - REVERSE WHEEL MARK with BLUE coloration

Not sure what I'm going to do with these coins (I have two of them; only 1 is pictured below). They are error coins (reverse wheel mark). As you can see in the pictures, they have a blue coloration now. If you have any interest, please PM.

FINALLY, I am always interested in buying US modern commems at good prices. If you have any to sell, please PM!

Please visit our eBay store:
FESTIVUS MAXIMUS - (Opened in 1998, 1000+ transactions, 99.9+% positive feedback)
** Recently completed our first two successful CU transactions: thanks dragon!