Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FSH: I'm thinking of some coins

In my mind, I have some coins that I would sell. I don't want to take the time to list them. Nor take pictures.

Just make me offers, but don't insult me because I know everyone on these boards are scam artists. These coins are nice, circulated, 90% and 40% Kennedy halves (and 1 silver Ike).

So, don't expect work from me on this, just offer me moon money and all will be good.

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

Comments

• Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,293 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    LindeDadLindeDad Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would $3.99 be considered noon money?
  • Options
    How about $1 Billion?
  • Options
    0.5X face postpaid image

j/k image
    -Ben T. * Collector of Errors! * Proud member of the CUFYNA
  • Options
    mach19mach19 Posts: 4,002 ✭✭
    15.00 With expidited shipping image
    TIN SOLDIERS & NIXON COMING image
  • Options
    percybpercyb Posts: 3,301 ✭✭✭

<< <i>In my mind, I have some coins that I would sell. I don't want to take the time to list them. Nor take pictures.

Just make me offers, but don't insult me because I know everyone on these boards are scam artists. These coins are nice, circulated, 90% and 40% Kennedy halves (and 1 silver Ike).

So, don't expect work from me on this, just offer me moon money and all will be good. >>

I'll give you 5% under melt. Take it or leave it, palimage

Oh and by the way, you're really pissing me off! image
    "Poets are the unacknowledged legislators of the world." PBShelley
  • Options
    I'll make you an even trade, I'm sending the same coins you would have sent me, so just keep em and we're square.
  • Options
    greghansengreghansen Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭
    In my mind, I have some coins that I would sell. I don't want to take the time to list them. Nor take pictures.

I'm thinking about bidding $6,000, but I don't want you think I'm a scammer.

Greg Hansen, Melbourne, FL Click here for any current EBAY auctions Multiple "Circle of Trust" transactions over 14 years on forum

• Options
    Thanks, and don't worry about takin' time to send them , and I'll be too lazy to pay. Deal?
  • Options
    Here is a TRADE offer:

These are MINT and Ill do the full stack

www.tradingslabs.com

Jeffs
  • Options
    BubbleheadBubblehead Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭

Could you, perhaps, just weigh them?
  • Options
    Respectfully, may I offer my sight unseen coins for your obviously superb sight unseen coins. I am hoping you consider this an unfair offer, that is made in the spirit of refusal. Without Sincerity, John Curlis
  • Options
    +1
    To support LordM's European Trip, click here!
  • Options
    I will only take them if you pay ME.
    And don't lowball me either!!!
    I will however be gracious and chip in for half the shipping cost.
    Please use the lowest cost shipping.
    Thanks
    Jim
  • Options
    Walkerguy21DWalkerguy21D Posts: 11,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't tick him off, or he may take them to Ebay and do MUCH better...
    Successful BST transactions with 170 members. Recent: Tonedeaf, Shane6596, Piano1, Ikenefic, RG, PCGSPhoto, stman, Don'tTelltheWife, Boosibri, Ron1968, snowequities, VTchaser, jrt103, SurfinxHI, 78saen, bp777, FHC, RYK, JTHawaii, Opportunity, Kliao, bigtime36, skanderbeg, split37, thebigeng, acloco, Toninginthblood, OKCC, braddick, Coinflip, robcool, fastfreddie, tightbudget, DBSTrader2, nickelsciolist, relaxn, Eagle eye, soldi, silverman68, ElKevvo, sawyerjosh, Schmitz7, talkingwalnut2, konsole, sharkman987, sniocsu, comma, jesbroken, David1234, biosolar, Sullykerry, Moldnut, erwindoc, MichaelDixon, GotTheBug
  • Options
    SwampboySwampboy Posts: 12,885 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me, I'm getting spoiled.
    Just pick out something not too flashy and send it along.
    K?

edit to say ... I'll apologize in advance to any BST posters whose thread I've inadvertantly pushed down. image
  • Options
    themasterthemaster Posts: 676 ✭✭✭
    I know that it might seem like an unreasonable request, but could you please list the dates of the 90% silver Kennedy halves?
    P.S. Please don't curse me in a PM response.image

Have a Great Day!
    Louis
    "If you would know the value of money, go and try to borrow some." Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    I bid $1.25
  • Options
    RegistryCoinRegistryCoin Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭✭
    AT
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been waiting for a new day to post....all you scammers! All the PMs I am getting offering me...well, I'm not getting PMs, but you're scammers anyway!
    If you keep this up, I will go post a whining thread on the USCF image

Don't you know you can take my word that my coins are worth serious money and I just don't feel like being nice or taking pictures or listing anything?

• Options
    Darn I was just thinking of the same coins and wondering well in the heck I would find them. Might send PM image
    FORMER # 1 NOW # 3 ON ALL TIME FINEST CLAD QUARTER COLLECTION

PCGS THE ONLY WAY TO GO

Ed
  • Options
    ajiaajia Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭
    Sorry, I need a blurry picture of the lot so I can't tell the dates.
    But make sure some are shiney so you can tell us that they are worth much more than any offer. image
  • Options
    DoubleEagle59DoubleEagle59 Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I just cherrypick the coins that have hairlines?

I prefer cleaned coins.image
    "Gold is money, and nothing else" (JP Morgan, 1912)

"“Those who sacrifice liberty for security/safety deserve neither.“(Benjamin Franklin)

"I only golf on days that end in 'Y'" (DE59)
  • Options
    Coll3ctorColl3ctor Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭
    gecko109 would be a buyer of such coins as he would flip them on eBay for 10X image
  • Options
    TCoinsTCoins Posts: 566 ✭✭
    Im thinking of an offer but I'm really too lazy to come up with a number. Please dont expect me to be tied down with details. Im thinking I will wait by the mailbox.

• Options
    FairlanemanFairlaneman Posts: 10,404 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is day two with this thread that is shoving acceptable BST offers further down the page.

Is this correct to post this here?

Is it correct to make a post with nothing to sell on this forum just for the sake of looking for replys?

Is it correct to keep stirring the pot especially on this forum?

Is it correct for the "Off topic Monitor" to make a post like this?

Is it correct for me to even reply to this thread?

The answer to ALL of the questions is NO!!!!!

Sorry for the rant but this chit has to stop somewhere. No malice intended.

Ken
  • Options
    LindeDadLindeDad Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wanna trade don't know what I have, but I have a pile of it.