Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

question re: card submittal to player set Registry

on average, how long are you waiting for your PSA-graded card (that does not appear in the set composite) to be added to a player registry?
for me 3 months and counting..

Comments

• Options
    MorgothMorgoth Posts: 3,950 ✭✭✭
    Well on the other side of the coin, I requested a Mike Webster player set to be added in November and it is still sitting near the bottom of the pile. I think maybe they add 1 new set a day to each category.
    Currently completing the following registry sets: Cardinal HOF's, 1961 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1972 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1980 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, Bill Mazeroski Master & Basic Sets, Roberto Clemente Master & Basic Sets, Willie Stargell Master & Basic Sets and Terry Bradshaw Basic Set
  • Options
    jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭
    i think he meant how long it takes to add a single card to an already existing set. usually about two months. though they said that it might take a bit now as they are testing the new website. how ever, i have had some cards added recently only a few days after requesting it. that is unless someone else used my cert number to request the card as one of them is the only one graded so far. but usually 2 months. i am somewhat worried because i have had requests that i have had to make more than once, and recently i requested four online subs full and only got an email about two of them. i might have to resubmit the others just to make sure they get in before the deadline. i am hoping that i might be able to sneak up on the 1000 card requirement for the favre master set.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options
    I was able to add two Steve Young cards to the master registry that I got in the secret santa the other day, so a little over two months is around where they are.

On another note there is an Action Packed insert card to another registry that I keep submitting every 2-3 months that for some reason I still can't enter.

Clear Skies,
    Mark
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Options
    GDM67GDM67 Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭
    My last few have been around three months, give or take a couple of weeks.
  • Options
    cuda440cuda440 Posts: 150 ✭✭
    i guess 3 months give or take a few weeks is the norm. disappointing. i think the email confirmation upon submittal did mention *up to* 12 weeks, though i recall in the past saying around 4-6 weeks.

the process is taking so long i'm thinking the request may be lost. however if i resubmit the same card over, then i run the risk of having to get to the back of the line so to speak and wait thru the entire process again... image
  • Options
    GDM67GDM67 Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭
    Before you do anything drastic, be sure to just go to the set and see if the card is already there, now. Even if you don't get an e-mail notification, or maybe get one a little late, the card could be included in the set already. Each of those two scenarios has been true for me in the last month or two.
  • Options
    cuda440cuda440 Posts: 150 ✭✭
    i check on a semi-regular basis, it's definitely not listed. actually it's 3 different cards, each submitted at different times with the oldest going back to 12/01 of last year. a second one later in that same month and a third earlier this month so maybe that'll be added by summer if i'm lucky...