Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

WTB 1913-S Barber Quarter VF, or so.

Ideally ANACS certified. Details cleaned is o.k. It's for the Dansco.
Unless you have an NGC or PCGS Fine 15 to VF 35....I wouldn't be cracking that out.image
We're all born MS70. I'm about a Fine 15 right now.

Comments

• Options
    dogwooddogwood Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭✭
    ????????
  • Options
    Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,356 ✭✭✭✭✭
    <The silence is deafening!>

Dave
    Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • Options
    DennisHDennisH Posts: 13,963 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All I can say is, "Good luck." I've seen plenty of mint state ones, but very few VFs.
    When in doubt, don't.
  • Options
    How about a 1913- VF35?
  • Options
    claychaserclaychaser Posts: 4,405 ✭✭✭✭
    Expensive and tough coin at 40,000 mintage in 1913. The lowest non-gold production coin of the 20th century.

Sold mine!

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye
  • Options
    It's only a matter of time.............
  • Options
    ......the Seated Quarter people laught at our folly. The say, "you think that's a rare one? Try a 60-s, 64-s, 67-s, 72-s...." Well Seated people....where's my quarter?
  • Options
    Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,356 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seated Guys are a little different. image

Dave
    Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • Options
    Relative to mintage, one should be able to locate the 13-s quarter once for every 6.5 1914-s quarters one sees in the same grade. In 3 years I've come across at least 2 dozen 14-s's in f-15 to vf 35. I'm overdue.