Home Sports Talk

Freak show over in Philadelphia - Eagles cut Jevon Kearse

Failed to live up to expectations, an attempt was made to restructure his contract but things couldn't be worked out.

He will probably sign with another team.

Comments

• lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    He isn't what he once was. No surprise there.
  • stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    He could be a solid backup, if he would accept that role.
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • LeeBoneLeeBone Posts: 4,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He was awsome in his prime.
  • Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like Colvin for the Pats, a huge signing followed by injuries and ultimately has to be viewed as a bust. Freak rocked in the day.
    Mike
    Bosox1976
  • stevekstevek Posts: 27,571 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No surprise whatsoever. Wasn't worth the money but had a few "respectable" seasons. I wouldn't call him a "bust" per se, but yes he certainly didn't perform to expectations, as isn't uncommon with free agent signings in the NFL.
  • joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    There is a new freak in town and he can eat 12 Dunkin donuts in one mintue with one hand tied behind his back! They call him
    Andy!

JS
  • JS, are you ok?

<< <i>JS, are you ok? >>

JS has a donut fetish, whatever that is.

<< <i>

<< <i>JS, are you ok? >>

JS has a donut fetish, whatever that is. >>

MMM....Boston creames and coffee

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>JS, are you ok? >>

JS has a donut fetish, whatever that is. >>

MMM....Boston creames and coffee >>

A psychiatrist would equate those dreaming of "donuts" to having fetishes of a certain female body part.

And what's that sigline? Cowboys fans no longer "love" Jerry Jones? LOL

<< <i>
    And what's that sigline? Cowboys fans no longer "love" Jerry Jones? LOL >>

My hatred started the day he gave Jimmy the boot. I have always liked the team, but Jerry I can do without.

What have they done since he got rid of Jimmy? Granted one sb win with a "left over" JimmyJ team but basically squat ever since.

He knows nothing about football besides making money. Can't coach, can't scout talent, can't do draft decisions. Yet he got rid of the dude that made that team tick.

Jerry Jones should die of gonorrhea and rot in hell. (Ace Ventura plug image)