Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Can anyone here help me file a Paypal claim against CDsNuts?

He sold me a very nice 1981 Topps set via Paypal. Shipped it priority mail using delivery confirmation from Paypal.

Im thinking I could just make the claim as "Item not as described" and get my money back?

I just want these cards for free. Can anyone help?

Comments

• larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,055 ✭✭✭
    I bought some cards from him last year which he shipped promptly and carefully but who cares. I will join with you and get some others too. Let's make it a class action lawsuit in federal court since it is interstate commerce.... image
  • EstilEstil Posts: 6,866 ✭✭✭✭
    Dude, don't cry wolf about something like that. What if one of these days you really do have to make a Paypal claim and nobody believes you? image
    WISHLIST
    Dimes: 54S, 53P, 50P+S, 49S, 45D+S, 44S, 43D, 41S, 40D+S, 39D+S, 38D+S, 37D+S, 36S, 35D+S, all 16-34's
    Quarters: 61D, 52S, 47S, 46S, 40S, 39S, 38S, 37D+S, 36D+S, 35D, 34D, 32D+S
    74 Topps: 37,38,46,47,48,138,151,193,210,214,223,241,256,264,268,277,289,316,435,552,570,577,592,602,610,654,655
    1997 Finest silver: 115, 135, 139, 145, 310
    1995 Ultra Gold Medallion Sets: Golden Prospects, HR Kings, On-Base Leaders, Power Plus, RBI Kings, Rising Stars
  • yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,243 ✭✭✭
    Oh, and I should add...thanks for the cards Lee...nice set, nice price!
  • lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    He should have sent it free of charge. The nerve of that guy!
  • julen23julen23 Posts: 4,558 ✭✭
    trust no one......

nevermind x-files was canned like a decade ago.

kudos to our homeboy on the eastcoast!

j
    RIP GURU
  • onefasttalononefasttalon Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭
    I'll bet the set was in a USED box too wasn't it!

ALWAYS Looking for Chris Sabo cards!

• He should have included his new Michael Jordan rookie card as well.image
  • WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    I too got a set from Lee recently. The shipping was great as were the cards.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a travesty!

This is an insult!

This is an affront to everything we hold precious and sacred!

This is an outrage!

I mean - how dare he give you exactly what you expected!

I demand a recount! Money back's not good enough - 4 pints of good ole American blood - nothing less!!!

Mike
  • stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    Did he include a signature confirmation?

I would file it as an item not recieved.

Lee gets a strike and you get free cards.

Everyone wins.

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
    Im happy to see that others see a reason for me to do this. Yes, I agree, how dare he???
  • I have not bought from CDsNuts, but I did do a very fair trade with him. Take that back, I guess I did end up buying one of the cards back. Can I join the class action suit as two parties?
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • CDsNutsCDsNuts Posts: 10,092
    I will refund all of your moneys, just send the cards back (especially you julen). No need to spend extra on delivery confirmation. You can trust me.
  • nam812nam812 Posts: 10,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I once purchased a plain white envelope from Lee, and he sent it inside a 1955 Topps set. Friggin a-whole.

<< <i>I will refund all of your moneys, just send the cards back (especially you julen). No need to spend extra on delivery confirmation. You can trust me. >>

What about all the cards you sent me for free? Can I get some money for them too?
  • I have never personally ordered/traded or had any direct contact with CDsNuts. However, I have read many good things about him and I'm sick of all the love he gets, so I am definitely up to bringing about some injustice. Just let me know where to sign.
    And I want money because Lee has offended me in one way or another sometime in the past, present, and future.
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • CDsNutsCDsNuts Posts: 10,092
    Now I gotta give money to people that I offend? I hope I win the World Series of Poker this year.
  • Dang,

And I read this AFTER I leave pos feedback for prompt and secure shipping...just ten minutes ago!!

Let's not even mention that the incredible low price, so low he said I "stole" it from him (he was right btw). To think I could have given Lee a strike and received free cards....what was I thinking?

I'll have to bid on a couple more of his auctions this week just to make up for it.

Mike

Kirby Puckett Master Set
    He will RUE the day that he does something this good again!!!
  • I can chime in here, too! Lee sold me a Near Mint 1978 set and that was a bold-faced lie! Those cars are mint (or better) and that's not what he promised. You just can't trust this guy.

PS, the Murphy was in the box. (That's an in-joke) image
    2001-2014 Topps Heritage complete!
  • StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
  • NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    yankeeno7 - send me your PayPal account email address and password and I will help you file the claim. image

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.

<< <i>yankeeno7 - send me your PayPal account email address and password and I will help you file the claim. image

Nick >>

Here ya go Nick, I know it

Email: yankeeno7@msn.com

password: allyankeefansarejackoffs

• sfmays24sfmays24 Posts: 1,002 ✭✭
    No complaints about Lee, but... I do about yankeeno7!

He sent my Boys and I some cards for our raw 1978 set last year and refused anything in return... I'm still ticked.
  • If he actually touched the cards, I'd file a claim. You don't know where those fingers have been.

<< <i>

<< <i>yankeeno7 - send me your PayPal account email address and password and I will help you file the claim. image

Nick >>

Here ya go Nick, I know it

Email: yankeeno7@msn.com

password: allyankeefansarejackoffs >>

I guess its a good think Im a Mets fan! image

<< <i>No complaints about Lee, but... I do about yankeeno7!

He sent my Boys and I some cards for our raw 1978 set last year and refused anything in return... I'm still ticked. >>

Ohhhh no, we cant be turning this into a bash Yankeeno7 thread! Stay on topic! image

<< <i>If he actually touched the cards, I'd file a claim. You don't know where those fingers have been. >>

Definately something you should quit the hobby over!
    Lee is a kitten kicker.
  • He PMed me once and told me all about how he likes to wear womens underware, but you didn't hear that from me.
    Tonya