Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

anyone know a good place for buying from the Mint of Mexico?

Linky

this place looks like they have some awesome coins/medals.. I just want to see that pillar restrike featured on the website!!!

dam english version is "under construction"

check the medals--- replicas.. the "columns" replica (if Im reading that right) beautiful..

also, the piedra de los soles (stone of the sun?) ... 5 oz 65 MM !?!?!? I wonder how much they are !?!!?

Comments

• Options
    ormandhormandh Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭
    Very professional looking website. Is it afilliated with the mint? -Dan
  • Options
    HyperionHyperion Posts: 7,438 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Very professional looking website. Is it afilliated with the mint? -Dan >>

I was under the impression that was the Mints website!! image
  • Options

<< <i>Linky

this place looks like they have some awesome coins/medals.. I just want to see that pillar restrike featured on the website!!!

dam english version is "under construction"

check the medals--- replicas.. the "columns" replica (if Im reading that right) beautiful..

also, the piedra de los soles (stone of the sun?) ... 5 oz 65 MM !?!?!? I wonder how much they are !?!!? >>

It seems to be the mexican mint site but don't expect to find the English version any time soon, I've been watching the site for over a year now and even some of the Spanish section is still under construction. I have not bought any items from them nor do I trust them, I once asked them a simple question about a coin and they could not come with a reasonable answer instead they sent me to the Banco de Mexico where I asked the same question and they sent me right back to the mint site, so who knows.

~