Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

FSH: (2) PCGS Jefferson Nickel Registry Sets 1965 - Date 97.75% complete - Both sets broken up. Avai

GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
UPDATE MARCH 15, 2008

I have sold off about 2/3 of the total coins from the (2) sets. THANKS to my buyers so far,,,,, you know who you are image

The sets have been updated and the SOLD coins are deleted. If you see anything that interests you PM or e-mail me.

Thanks, GrandAm

I have a few people wanting specific dates out of the #2 set with one person wanting several. If you want specific coins send me a list of what you want and what you feel is a fair price to pay and if I can move enough of them I will bust the set up. 1st come,,,,, 1st served,,,,, so the quicker I get your list the better the chances are of you getting the coins you want.

Updated March 2, 2008 - I am breaking up the #2 set. I will mark which coins are no longer available.

I am offering for sale my #2 & #3 Jefferson Nickel Registry Sets. Both are 97.75 % complete.

GDH Jefferson Nickels 1965-Date #2 ----- most of the #2 set is gone. It has been updated with what is still available.

Current Statistics
Rank 21
Weighted GPA 67.07
Complete 97.75%
Set Rating 65.00
%FS 80.46%

GDH Jefferson Nickels 1965 - Date #2

GDH Jefferson Nickels 1965-Date #3

Current Statistics
Rank 22
Weighted GPA 66.17
Complete 97.75%
Set Rating 64.80
%FS 78.16%

GDH Jefferson Nickels 1965 - Date #3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also just made some 2006 & 2007 Nickels:

I have PCGS MS66FS 2007-P & 2007-D Jefferson Nickels for sale. PM me with an offer on these.

I also have PCGS MS66FS 2006-P Jefferson Nickels @ $50/ea shipped ----"D" coin has been sold.

and

2007-P & 2007-D Jefferson Nickels in PCGS MS65FS for sale.

Yes, thes are all MINT STATE Coins,,,,,,,, not Satin Finish

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If interested PM me or e-mail me with an offer on either set.

Thanks, GrandAm image

<< <i>Very nice sets, must have put in alot of work building them. >>

THANKS tgilliams,,,

I am keeping my #1 set and raising money for upgrades image

BigDowie,

We both know WHO I am chasing image
GrandAm :)

Comments

• Options
    Very nice sets, must have put in alot of work building them.
    PCGS sets under The Thomas Collections. Modern Commemoratives @ NGC under "One Coin at a Time". USMC Active 1966 thru 1970" The real War.
  • Options
    FullStepJeffsFullStepJeffs Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I am keeping my #1 set and raising money for upgrades image >>

Um... no... don't do that please.

Good luck with the sale!

Steve
    U.S. Air Force Security Forces Retired

In memory of the USAF Security Forces lost: A1C Elizabeth N. Jacobson, 9/28/05; SSgt Brian McElroy, 1/22/06; TSgt Jason Norton, 1/22/06; A1C Lee Chavis, 10/14/06; SSgt John Self, 5/14/07; A1C Jason Nathan, 6/23/07; SSgt Travis Griffin, 4/3/08; 1Lt Joseph Helton, 9/8/09; SrA Nicholas J. Alden, 3/3/2011. God Bless them and all those who have lost loved ones in this war. I will never forget their loss.
  • Options
    KozmanKozman Posts: 275 ✭✭
  • Options
    pm sent
    EBAY ID chadfromlawson

PCGS Buy/Sell references: Oreol, bsb, datentype, rcmlgm89, ajia, bootleg3, MS67Plus, cointime, lincolnsrule, Quarter guy, hockeyfan09, ZKcoins, Grandam, FullstepsJeff, tmcsr69, nutz4coinz, harvey85422458, LindeDad, Dan50, drddm, kklambo
    USAF Active Duty since 02'
  • Options
    BigDowgieBigDowgie Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭✭
    GRANDAM,
    All I have to say is, I hope you do well with the sales and it's your move!!!!
    Dowgie
  • Options
    JeffersonFrogJeffersonFrog Posts: 834 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 15, 2018 11:55AM

If we were all the same, the world would be an incredibly boring place.

Tommy

• Options
    BECOKABECOKA Posts: 16,957 ✭✭✭
    Nice set. I am on the brink of putting together a short set of war nickels. Good luck.
  • Options
    RegistryCoinRegistryCoin Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭✭
    Good luck with the sale!
  • Options
    KozmanKozman Posts: 275 ✭✭
    Nice Jeffs and Thanks againimage