* PALMEIRO MASTER/BASIC #1
* '65 DISNEYLAND #2
* '78 ELVIS PRESLEY #6
* '78 THREE'S COMPANY #1

WaltDisneyBoards

Comments

• Thanks ArnyVee. She's a babe.
  • julen23julen23 Posts: 4,558 ✭✭
    i'd rather hit that crackhead amy winehouse....

she's roadkill dipped in indian food.

j
    RIP GURU
  • yawie99yawie99 Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Thanks ArnyVee. She's a babe. >>

Nah, dude, she's a man. I'm tellin' ya.
    imageimageimageimageimageimage
  • Danica's pretty hot, too bad they didn't really showcase that in those awful pics. If she could drive as good as she looked,
    she might win a race someday. And what's up with the granny bikini? Cheezes cripes!!
    Remember the good 'ol days when you would get the swimsuit issue and it was so hot it could actually substitute for Penthouse
    for a few weeks of use? Who the #ell wans to look at pictures of Will Ferrell in a wig? I'm glad I didn't have to pay for that.
  • perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She is hot, but like Merc says I didnt enjoy the spread much at all. As a matter of fact I havnt even thought much of the magazine in some time now. I say Bring back Kathy Ireland and co... image
  • baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭
    NICE!!!

she's curvy like a road course!!
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭
    Some pics were damn hot and others well....there were a couple of pics that bothered me. She looks like she has a real thick neck and then this little tiny head. Kind of took me back a bit...
  • They supposedly are changing rules with the IRL/Champ Car merger so that cars are weighed with the driver i.e. she will carry 50+ lbs more than before, she had a edge due to her lite weight
    NO more, now it will be even harder for this babe to win a race
    & with more new drivers her odds go down even more
    she's a decent driver
    but that's it
    Never won anything to date
    Close only counts in atoms bombs
  • mkg809mkg809 Posts: 1,320 ✭✭
    How hot you look Mamaw!!!!

• Sorry, but that "bikini" does not work for me. I've seen sexier swimsuits on 70 year old women.

<< <i>Sorry, but that "bikini" does not work for me. I've seen sexier swimsuits on 70 year old women. >>

Agreed! That Girdle style is kinda coming back into style with shoots in magazines like Maxim ect.. I dont know, call me Old School but I remain a BIG fan of the thong look!!

• << <i>I dont know, call me Old School but I remain a BIG fan of the thong look!! >>

Is this what you mean?
  • joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    ...and whats up with the casio watch in every pic...was she worried she was going to be late for a race?

JS

<< <i>

<< <i>I dont know, call me Old School but I remain a BIG fan of the thong look!! >>

Is this what you mean?
    image >>

YES THAT WHAT I MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • PROMETHIUS88PROMETHIUS88 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Some pics were damn hot and others well....there were a couple of pics that bothered me. She looks like she has a real thick neck and then this little tiny head. Kind of took me back a bit..."

A thick neck doesn't bother me, and I sure don't mind a little head!

Needed to show more skin.... great face though!

Promethius881969@yahoo.com
  • the painted on bikinis are something nice too. Now that's a job you can get up for everyday!
    Ted Williams, Willie Mays, Tom Seaver, Mike Schmidt, George Brett, Bob Gibson, Lou Brock player collector
  • Lothar52Lothar52 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭
    she is hot...look at pic 44.....holy moly!!!

Loth
    succesful deals :richtree, Bosox1976, Bkritz, mknez, SOM, cardcounter2, ddfamf, cougar701, mrG, Griffins : thanks All

Go Phillies