Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

UPDATE: How do you deal with people who claim they didnt receive a card?

Well guess what arrived in the mail today? You guessed it the card I shipped. BUT , was the address incorrect? NO, wrong zip code? NO, THE BUM REFUSED DELIVERY!!!!!!!!!
ITS MARKED "RETURN TO SENDER" "REFUSED" . So I wasnt going to list his name on the chance he didnt receive the card but to all those who wanted to know who it was he goes by the handle setmc59 . What a low life, lying sack.

Comments

• Options
    weird.
    Eddie Murray, Will Clark and Darin Erstad collector, check my wantlists for what I need.
    http://www.clark22murray33.com
  • Options
    I got totally screwed by this one buyer. I had a card listed with OBO and I bit my lip and went for his low offer. Well, he claimed it never got there and I got screwed out of the card and the refund amount. Of course it got there... correct address, more than adequate packaging, and it never came back. Moral of THIS story: Delivery Confirmation. I'm such an ass. It was my own fault.
    WTB:
    CINCINNATI REDS
    1976 - 1991 - Topps PSA 10
    1983 & 1985 Fleer PSA 10
    1985 Donruss PSA 10
    Blue Ink Signed Topps Cards
    Game-Used Bats/Jerseys
    OPC PSA 10
    MC & OC Cards

OTHER:
    Eric Davis Anything
    Votto, Willingham, Cantu, Doumit, Gomes
    Baron Davis Game Used Jersey
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    I wonder if you check his latest buys the card you sold him may have been purchased cheaper.

If I was involved this guy would have to have waited 30 days for payment from me.

Well at least you got your card back.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    what else about this situation that is bad is that when the new feedback system goes into place you cant even neg him for playing games
    collecting:
    1990 leaf in (10)
    1986 topps mets (10)
    2008 ring kings cut signatures
    any Darryl Strawberry, Dwight Gooden, Keith Hernandez cards in (10)
  • Options
    gregmo32gregmo32 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭
    I just had a zero feedback eBayer file a Paypal complaint stating he did not recieve the $250 item that I sent. Paypal reversed the transaction, he gave me a negative feedback, and I sent the goods Priority mail with no insurance or delivery confirmation.

I am so bothered by this. Do not ever send an item without delivery confirmation.

Makes no difference that I have thousands of feedback and the buyer had zero. He may have gotten the cards for free as far as I know...
    I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
    Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !
  • Options
    250.00 you need signature confirmation.

Sorry that happened to you.

Steve

Good for you.
  • Options
    Greg

The only thing you could do now is notify his PO

ask them to ask the carrier if he remembers making the delivery.

If so your buyer could get cold feet.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    gaspipe26gaspipe26 Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭
    Greg,
    Sorry to hear that. Im trying to decide what Im going to do in the future.
  • Options
    envoy98envoy98 Posts: 4,000 ✭✭

<< <i>Greg,
    Sorry to hear that. Im trying to decide what Im going to do in the future. >>

It should be a simple decision. Send every single package with delivery confirmation and every package over 250 gets insurance and signature confirmation. I don't care if it's paid with paypal, money order or gold dubloons. I follow that strategy all the time now. I still get the ocassional knuckle head that tells me he didn't receive a card, then I post that it was delivered on mm/dd/yyyy and then it mysteriously turns up. "Oh I guess I did have it, it was in some mail my wife got" or "That is my parents house, sorry for the mixup"

ALways fun to hear the excuses. image
  • Options
    Was this an item the buyer had to sign for?
    I ask because..
    Some time ago I bought an item, I never received.
    Well the item was return to sender, and it said that I refused it, but I never knew the post office had it and that I had to sign for it.
    Everything worked out at the end, seller resent the item,etc

Looking for in PSA graded
    1. 75-76 Topps Keith/Jamaal Wilkes in Psa 8+
    2. 1971-72 Trio stickers PSA 8+
    3. BSKB 1977-78 topps psa 10

Basketball Autos
    1992 Courtside Flashback
    Action Packed HOF Autos(need elvin hayes,both bill bradley,and the 1st bill walton)
    2001 and 2005 Greats of the Game
    UD=retro,epic,legends,legendary,generations and chronology
    2006 Topps Style 1952 Fan Favorites Autos #/10 (Refractor Autos)
    Press Pass Legends
  • Options
    And remember fellows the signature has to be an electronic one. The blue label signature
    that you get with insurance on its own is NG. Paypal wants to see the signature online.

Steve
    Good for you.