Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

PSA card submission/player Registry

i am trying to add a card that is not currently listed in a player registry, but am getting an error message. not sure if this may have something to do with the new site re-vamp. curious if anyone else is experiencing this. thanks

Comments

• Options
    jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭
    so if i get you the card is not part of the set yet. correct? if it is not part of the set, ie on the set composition listing, then you have to request that it be added to the set.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options
    cuda440cuda440 Posts: 150 ✭✭
    yes, that's the part i went to, to add a card that is not listed in the set, but i get the error msg.
  • Options
    here's the message that i receive:

PSA Error

You have run into a unexpected error on PSA. We apologize for the inconvenience and are constantly trying to bring you the best online experience. We currently are working on resolving the problem. If you have any questions or concerns please email us at customerservice@collectors.com.
    You may go to the home page of PSA by clicking here.

• Options
    btt

anybody ever seen or receive that msg? i tried again to submit a card that wasn't listed and it showed up again
  • Options
    they are working on the updating the website. maybe that part is undergoing some changes right now.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options
    did you follow their instructions and email them your question? they seem to know something more about this then we do.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options
    no i didn't do that part. here's what i did:

i went to the section in the player Master Set(as i have always done in the past w/cards that weren't listed) where it states:

"Should you have a PSA-graded card that does not appear in this set composite, click here to submit your request using our online form."

when i click that it then takes me to another page asking for my username & password. when i type them in it then proceeds to give me the error message.

• Options
    well email them. i doubt any of us can help with that error. sounds more internal.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options
    i did email them yesterday, explaining the problem. Prior to doing that i even got one of those formatted PSA emails stating "you have attempted to add a player that is not currently in the player registry. if you would like to do so, please go here, blah blah..." Which of course i did, and it took me back to the same problem.

Hopefully someone at PSA will get back to me on this.
  • Options
    I haven't been able to request a card to be added to a set the last few days. I imagine they will get it all worked out.

Clear Skies,
    Mark
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Options
    today i received a response from PSA stating that there is currently a problem with the set request page, and the IT department is working on it.

thanks for the replies