Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

PSA Submission Forms...Too Much Writing Any Pointers...

Guys,

I'm sending in a bunch of cards to get graded but it takes me for ever to write down all the cards on those darn submission forms. Do any of you have any pointers or an easier way of doing this? Pretty time consuming and I don't have that much time. I've been working on a submission of 350 cards and only done 105 cards so far, that's 7 submission forms so far. Taking it little by little becasue of the writing, my hand can't take it. I'm so use to typing. I've even tried to use the online submission forms, but they are a joke.

Need Help,

Roland

Comments

• Options
    Some guys use a spread sheet with the first 25 on the orginal form. Still a lot of writingimage
    succesful deals :richtree, Bosox1976, Bkritz, mknez, SOM, cardcounter2, ddfamf, cougar701, mrG, Griffins : thanks All

Go Phillies
  • Options
    It would be nice to have an online form where you could type in your card information and print it for submission. I'll send a request... the new PSA web site looks great abd it would be nice to have the latest technology to submit orders!

Danny
    Collecting Dallas Cowboys Rookies and Team Sets 1960-1989
  • Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    fill it out in a spreadsheet and DONT write the first 25 on the form. Just put the submission number on the printout.
  • Options
    Have you done this before and did it work? So what I do is leave the first 15 lines on my submission form blank. What I have is the carbon copy submission forms with 15 lines only. Then I just make a spreadsheet with like 250 cards and fill out the submission form as usual but leave the lines blank and staple my spreadsheet to it with all lines from 1-250 with submission number from the carbon copy form on the top of the spreadsheet.
    Sounds like this should work.

• Options
    Good morning,
    I worked on a large one this weekend, I use the following I got off these boards: Forms for large submissions, use that as a serch, (I have it saved in my Favorites) it will take you to a site Vintage Football Card gallery, You can put up the form on your computor and then Copy and Paste to fill it in. It still isn't 2000 technology but is a whole He!! of a lot faster than hand writing them.
    Neil
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
  • Options
    DavidPuddyDavidPuddy Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭
    Hello,
    I joined PSA back in December with the purpose of sending in about 100 cards on the NOV/DEC special. Little did I know it's somewhat of a tedious process. Needless to say I missed the special. I made a spreadsheet that should be acceptable, I have NOT asked if it is ok or not.
    You all are free to use it, but I would get permission first.

PSA Form
    "The Sipe market is ridiculous right now"
    CDsNuts, 1/9/15
  • Options
    If you can get a copy of microsoft office with frontpage you select all,copy and paste the online submission form into frontpage, then you can lengthen it to any number of cards you want and type in all of your information. It comes out looking very clean and saves a lot of time. I was able to find the program using limewire, it saved my hand a lot of cramping.
  • Options
    Good Day,
    Puddy, That's sweet, I've used a lot more Hodge Podge forms to submit large Sub's than that, there is no reason they wouldn't take that. I've saved it and will be using it real soon.
    Thanks
    Neil
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
  • Options
    There is a bulk form you can use that picks up after 25 and goes as far as you need I think. I don't know how to set the link but someone in here should. You then just type it all in.
    http://www.footballcardgallery.com/psaforms/

not sure if this will work

The above is what I have always used and have had no problems.
  • Options
    DavidPuddyDavidPuddy Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭
    Duty,
    Hope it comes in handy. I'm not going to be submitting untill they have a special I like, so at least someone will get some use out of it.

"The Sipe market is ridiculous right now"
    CDsNuts, 1/9/15
  • Options
    bxbbxb Posts: 805 ✭✭
    You can use this:

PSA Large Forms
    Capecards
  • Options

<< <i>Have you done this before and did it work? So what I do is leave the first 15 lines on my submission form blank. What I have is the carbon copy submission forms with 15 lines only. Then I just make a spreadsheet with like 250 cards and fill out the submission form as usual but leave the lines blank and staple my spreadsheet to it with all lines from 1-250 with submission number from the carbon copy form on the top of the spreadsheet.
    Sounds like this should work. >>

yes I staple them all together and write 1 of 2 or however many there are on the top. I DO NOT fill out naything on the from page but the total # or card and payment info.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The large form is a time saver!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.