Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Metalmike authentic?

PSA will also offer a new “Pedigree” service that will allow collectors to personalize their labels. For example, the John Doe Collection may appear on the PSA label. In order to qualify for this service, each card and/or set will be evaluated on a case by case basis. This service will be reserved for “special” cards which must meet certain high-end or rare criteria. Please call for details. These Pedigree submissions must be approved in advance so call customer service today for more details."
USN 1977-1987 * ALL cards are commons unless auto'd. Buying Britneycards. NWO for life.

Comments

• Options
    I like the sound of that image

Giovanni
  • Options
    oh good lord.
    we could have the You TUbe Superbeatch collection! lol
  • Options

• Options
    vladguerrerovladguerrero Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭
    I'm really wishing I had of won that 1991 Upper Deck Basketball Registry lot now.
  • Options
    +1 for metalmike sighting.

Hope everything is going good on that end.
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>+1 for metalmike sighting.

Hope everything is going good on that end. >>

that Metalmike sighting is four years old.....

lol
    Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • Options

<< <i>

lol >>

lol

It's New Years morning....that says it all.

I really do hope Mike is doing alright. Does anyone know if he is still around? If I remember right he had a stroke about 3 years ago. I think his daughter started taking care of him after that.
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

lol >>

lol

It's New Years morning....that says it all.

I really do hope Mike is doing alright. Does anyone know if he is still around? If I remember right he had a stroke about 3 years ago. I think his daughter started taking care of him after that. >>

Tried talking with him via pm over on cardboardtalk.net going back about a year ago. His typing was incoherent. That was the last I have seen of him. I'm guessing he just gave up on the forum thing.

Really sad how things turned out for him. I liked him a lot.