Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

Re: St. Patrick's Day Coin Swap UNDERWAY- Pairings SET!

ALL PARTIES INTERESTED IN TAKING PART, PLEASE SIGN UP HERE. It is your responsibility to read & familiarize yourselves with the following Swap protocol as well as what is required of everyone for approval to participate.

OK Guy (Girls, you're Welcome to take part as well) as long as all newcomers understand that everyone that takes part in these Swaps MUST provide the standard, requested yet required verifiable contact Information to Me, to be held in the strictest confidence lest there be any issues. (Please peruse past swaps and familiarize yourselves with what is expected of you, in every regard). Your personal information is kept on file by me for the safety of the Group AND to afford me with insight as to how to better pair potential swap partners.

In a nutshell, what is required and will be verified before participation here is permitted IS:
NAME - REAL BIRTH NAME
NickName(s) - eBay IDs.
Collecting Interests as well as your comfort Zone financially $50 - $100 or more
Mailing Address
email address
Telephone Number (Home & Cellular, if applicable)

You get the idea. As stated, read opening posts to past swaps. (A good example would be this past Halloween Swap). If you have questions/ any questions regarding this, feel free to PM me. There are, however, times when I do not frequent the boards as often as I like due to other commitments. In such instances, simply POST your Question(s) to this very thread as most any "Elder" here will be more than happy to accommodate you and to answer your questions.

We, the established Members of these swaps, ALL know "The Common Sense Rules of Coin Swapping" and are ALL Qualified to answer to the Best of their abilities in my absence. If, by chance, someone unintentionally misguides you with erroneous information, most assuredly Others here will set the record straight BUT, in the very Rare instance that you are given a wrong reply, I personally will set the record straight upon my return. THIS IS BUT ONE REASON WHY IT IS BEST TO POST YOUR QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS OPENLY, TO THIS VERY THREAD!.

I have suggested an St. Patrick's Day Coin Swap. LET'S CONCLUDE ALL UNFINISHED BUSINESS ASAP, PLEASE.

I commend the Group, as a Whole, for many reasons. The Quality of Material being swapped speaks Volumes regarding Swaps and Swappers. Again, I COMMEND YOU ALL. All here are basically of the same mind-set.

I have utmost Confidence in every last swapper here as I personally have swapped with practically everyone save some of the latest Newcomers, perhaps however I have had dealings with most all in some capacity, whether here or elsewhere. For the Most part, it would be a fair statement to say that I Trust everyone here (w/ RARE Exception).

Rules (I detest that word) ..... Guidelines are in place and are so in order to keep everyone abreast of all matters AND are to be adhered to for the Good of The Whole. Your responsibilities (besides furnishing me with verifiable contact information) commence when I assign partners. You are to COMMUNICATE with your respective partners. (This is to get to know one another along with likes/ dislikes - to discuss collecting "preferences" - to agree upon a monetary Figure AND HOW that figure is to be determined so that you BOTH work together and are using the same guidelines.)

Keep it simple, keep it realistic. I have stressed and continue to state that NO UNDUE DEMANDS - no ultimatums or else, will be tolerated here. You are to treat one another the way YOU would like to be treated. Very BASIC & SIMPLE. If, for some reason, you do not have what your partner seems to be interested in and or do not have the Money to be able to afford to win such goods at auction or Purchase such items from beginning with, fellow members of this Group - do not be ashamed or afraid to say so. Conversely, if you receive items that simply do NOT work for you and should you feel you do not want nor can you use said items - either TELL YOUR PARTNER STRAIGHTOUT. COMMUNICATION, COMMUNICATION ... COMMUNICATION!!

NO SWAP SHALL BE DEEMED FINAL UNTIL BOTH PARTIES PUBLICLY DECLARE SO IN THIS VERY THREAD! You are NOT free to "DO" anything with what is sent you until BOTH PARTIES OPENLY STATE THAT THE SWAP IS MUTUALLY SATISFACTORY.

You WILL Post Delivery Confirmation Numbers here #1) to PROVE SHIPMENT and to eliminate any & all doubt. #2) For YOUR Protection made by online traceability. I STRONGLY ENCOURAGE ALL PARTIES to properly INSURE your item thru the USPS. This is a very SIMPLE SYSTEM AND IT WORKS..... except in very rare instances. I keep files on all swappers and ALL are RATED accordingly, including MY SELF. Chronic problematic swappers will not be Welcomed here for very long, I ASSURE you.

For the most part . . that's it, for Now. Without further adieu, if you would, please commence signing up NOW.

Thank you, One & ALL.

B00M

Comments

• Options
    TorinoCobra71TorinoCobra71 Posts: 8,023 ✭✭✭
    I am having big time problems with my mail delivery. I am gonna have to sit this one out. image

TC71

• Options

<< <i>I am having big time problems with my mail delivery. I am gonna have to sit this one out. image

TC71 >>

This TAG box better get back to you OK. That would be a TERRIBLE thing to have go bad. WOW, don't even want to think about it. image
    (Old man) Look I had a lovely supper, and all I said to my wife was, “That piece of halibut was good enough for Jehovah”.

(Priest) BLASPHEMY he said it again, did you hear him?
  • Options
    count me IN!
    This is a very dumb ass thread. - Laura Sperber - Tuesday January 09, 2007 11:16 AM image

Hell, I don't need to exercise.....I get enough just pushing my luck.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>I am having big time problems with my mail delivery. I am gonna have to sit this one out. image

TC71 >>

This TAG box better get back to you OK. That would be a TERRIBLE thing to have go bad. WOW, don't even want to think about it. image >>

Dont sweat it. MY TAG Box will make it back to me in good time. I am more worried about ClayChasers tag box getting to me right now!

TC71

• Options
    PM sent to boom

I missed the last swap but count me in on this one please .
  • Options
    BoomBoom Posts: 10,165
    << I am having big time problems with my mail delivery. I am gonna have to sit this one out. >>

What's the problem TC71. You can't let it get you down. Man, I feel for you.

I have had some idiot carriers in my day but I guarantee I can get yours walking the chalk almost instantaneously.

I'll show you how, if need be.
  • Options
    please include me image
    There is nothing like an uncirculated set of washington quarters!!!
  • Options
    morganbarbermorganbarber Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭
    I haven't participated in a swap in a long time. (almost forgot this board was still here) Please count me in.
    I collect circulated U.S. silver
  • Options
    Morganbarber, see opening post and comply, please. Send me ALL verifiable info via PM.

Boom
  • Options
    BRdudeBRdude Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭
    Regretfully, I must withdraw. Sorry, maybe next oneimage
    AKA kokimoki
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed
    Join the NRA and protect YOUR right to keep and bear arms
    To protest against all hunting of game is a sign of softness of head, not soundness of heart. Theodore Roosevelt
    [L]http://www.ourfallensoldier.com/ThompsonMichaelE_MemorialPage.html[L]
  • Options
    TexastTexast Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm in...

Boom,
    Just a note to let you know I really appreciate you doing this, I have had the opportunity to trade with some great people on here.

Tex
    On BS&T Now: Nothing.
    Fighting the Fight for 11 Years with the big "C" - Never Ever Give Up!
    Member PCGS Open Forum board 2002 - 2006 (closed end of 2006) Current board since 2006 Successful trades with many members, over the past two decades, never a bad deal.
  • Options
    Musky1011Musky1011 Posts: 3,899 ✭✭✭✭
    Bowing out of this one

Pilgrim Clock and Gift Shop.. Expert clock repair since 1844

Menomonee Falls Wisconsin USA

http://www.pcgs.com/SetRegistr...dset.aspx?s=68269&ac=1">Musky 1861 Mint Set
  • Options

<< <i><< I am having big time problems with my mail delivery. I am gonna have to sit this one out. >>

What's the problem TC71. You can't let it get you down. Man, I feel for you.

I have had some idiot carriers in my day but I guarantee I can get yours walking the chalk almost instantaneously.

I'll show you how, if need be. >>

You aint gonna show nobody, nuthin.

TC71

• Options
    No, I won't be. I misunderstood your .... "Problem."

Nothin' can be done about that.

Carriers screwing up, Yeah! Your situation - No!

Just image and deal with it.
  • Options
    Everyone that has PMd me expressing the desire to take part and has furnished the required info,

please post to this thread so that there are no errors when it comes to counting heads.

If you DON't, I assure you, I WILL FORGET.

Thank you.
  • Options

<< <i>No, I won't be. I misunderstood your .... "Problem."

Nothin' can be done about that.

Carriers screwing up, Yeah! Your situation - No!

Just image and deal with it. >>

I am. I have to GOTO the main USPS hub in my area every tuesday for the next 8 weeks to get my mail.

TC71

• Options
    << I have to GOTO the main USPS hub in my area every tuesday for the next 8 weeks to get my mail. >>

Man, that really IS a drag!

Good Luck, TC71.

Everyone PMing me with info, please post your desire to take part, to this thread.

This is YOUR responsibility.

Thanx.
  • Options
    I am interested in the upcoming swap. I've gotta start somewhere. I've PM'd already.

David
  • Options
    USMC_6115USMC_6115 Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry all, i gotta jump back out of this one. Maybe next timeimage
  • Options
    Hey Boom,

As you know I'm looking to sit this one out.image

But if you come out uneven shoot me a PM and I'll join up. image

Don't take on 2 partners again, or sit out yourself.

I'll be here.

Paul
    (Old man) Look I had a lovely supper, and all I said to my wife was, “That piece of halibut was good enough for Jehovah”.

• Options
    Please review my proposals and the reasoning behind it why this is NOW Officially The St. Patrick's Day Swap.

Easter is a major Holiday Weekend and in hindsight I now see that with this comes travel for the long Holiday weekend.

If you would, if you have any opinions or objections to moving the swap up by a week please let you voice be heard on THAT thread and then come back here to sign up, bearing in mind that normal swap protocol (supplying me with personal, verifiable info kept in strict confidence by me, MUST BE done to take part)

Newcomers:

IF YOU WANT TO TAKE PART IN THE SWAP 1) SEE TO IT I HAVE YOUR CONTACT INFO - SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION & APPROVAL. 2)EVEN IF YOU HAVE DONE SO YOU MUST STILL SIGN UP HERE,TO THIS THREAD FOR THE HEAD COUNT!
  • Options
    slipgateslipgate Posts: 2,301 ✭✭
    What the hey, if you have an odd number, throw me in.
    My Registry Sets! PCGS Registry
  • Options

<< <i>Fellow swappers, permit me to introduce you to Mr Gecko109

Off on the wrong foot? Read & judge for yourselves. Do we want this in our swaps?

And the here as well >>

Sounds like a real piece of work to me Boom . JMO
  • Options
    Pm sent
    www.tradingslabs.com

Jeffs
  • Options
    slipgateslipgate Posts: 2,301 ✭✭

<< <i>Fellow swappers, permit me to introduce you to Mr Gecko109

Off on the wrong foot? Read & judge for yourselves. Do we want this in our swaps?

And the here as well >>

I don't want him as my swap partner! Probably would take my MS65 Morgans and give me coinstar junk in return!
    My Registry Sets! PCGS Registry
  • Options
    The MAJORITY has OVERWHELMINGLY MADE IT PERFECTLY CLEAR that they want NO PART of Gecko & I, having FINAL SAY in such Matters, do hereby annouce that Mr. Gecko is DENIED participation in THIS or ANY Official Coin Swap. Let's move on.

IF YOU HAVE PMd your info to me BUT I do NOT see you POSTED HERE, there is a VERY REAL CHANCE you will be OVERLOOKED. PLEASE POST FOR CONSIDERATION TO PARTICIPATE TO THIS THREAD!

Thanx,

Boom image
  • Options
    WalmannWalmann Posts: 2,806
    PM

I'd like giving it a go.
  • Options
    <FONT face=Verdana>Requested info sent via PM

I have made a few swaps before. I just sent Boom my info as he didnt have it.</FONT>
    www.tradingslabs.com

Jeffs
  • Options
    Thank you both for sending the required information. image
  • Options
    OK - Time to pick up the pace. Before I retire Sunday evening/ Monday morning, I NEED to have all entrants and hopefuls SIGNED UP AND APPROVED OR DECLINED as by the time you all wake Monday 3-10-08 I will have made the pairings.

Any problems or grievances should be brought to my attention ASAP MONDAY the 10th so that we may move along and TRY to have packages in each others' hands on or BEFORE St. Patrick's Day, 3/17/08. Once I declare the pairings SET, that's it.

I STRONGLY encourage conducting Surprise Swaps set at a mutually satisfactory level, using an agreeable Price Source.

Let's get busy! image
  • Options
    oxy8890oxy8890 Posts: 1,416
    PM Sent - I would be interested if deemed acceptable.image
    Best Regards,

Rob

"Those guys weren't Fathers they were...Mothers."

• Options
    oxy8890 is APPROVED.

PM sent.

Please familarize yourselves with swap "protocol" as seen in previous swaps. image

• Options
    Fellow Swappers,

As a rookie at this I will try to get up to speed as quickly as possible. Boom has sent me some excellent information with examples of successful swaps and philosophies. I am looking forward to the St Patrick's swap and I will do all I can to make my swap successful.

Thanks again for the opportunity.
    Best Regards,

Rob

• Options
    WITH THE NAMES I HAVE THAT POSTED TO THIS VERY THREAD, THESE ARE YOUR ST. PATTY'S DAY PAIRINGS!

(If you have PMd ME - CHECK TO SEE THAT YOUR NAME IS HERE!)

BOOM swaps with GuyM & vice versa

LonelyP swaps with morganbarber & vice versa

eyoung429 swaps with slipgate & vice versa

woodardcoin swaps with perfectstrike & vice versa

texast swaps w tedssupply & vice versa

bsat1020 swaps w Walmann & vice-versa

TorinoCobra71 swaps with oxy8890 & vice versa

***************************************************************************************

I have PMs from several other people but DO NOT see them posted here. If I do not SEE you here - Sorry!

****************************************************************************************

Moreover, I see that we have had several One hit Wonders & cannot help wonder "Why" they have not come back. This troubles me as does the number of people I see that signed up A MONTH AGO YET BACKED OUT!

Is something going on I NEED to be made aware of? Also, I see several "missing" regulars.

I am NOT PSYCHIC and I damn sure cannot MAKE people take care of Business they are MAN ENOUGH to handle THEMSELVES! If something is rotting this Group, I NEED to know.

If YOU have a Problem or unfinished Business or just something you want to say or feel I should know - please feel free to send me a PM.

FOR THE LAST TIME. IF YOU PMd ME YET DO NOT SEE YOUR NAME YET WANT TO TAKE PART... SIGN UP NOW!

These are your tentative pairings barring any new "events"!

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    Just read your post in swap, I thought it was just me when you said things were NOT going smoothly. Life seems to be a bit of a grief giver today, I was cussing like a sailor about the Florida house, cousin just called me looks like cabinets water damaged as well as the flooring. Details you don't need just venting some of my high blood pressure right now.

Walt
  • Options
    BOOM put me in. My mail has been coming on a semi-regular basis and I should be ok for the shin-dig!

TC71
  • Options
    PM Sent to OXY8890!

TC71

• Options
    OK, everybody check the pairings! It is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to communicate with one another and to come to terms ( including "values" and how they are determined!

You will then each Post that you have communicated and have reached an agreement.

You will then POST Delivery Confirmation Numbers for online traceability.

Upon inspecting goods, please stay in communication and find out if each is mutually satisfied. IF NOT you have 2 options.
    1) - Make the swaps equitable either by sending one another MORE or sending something BACK!

2)- In the event terms cannot be reached, send each others' goods BACK or compensate in some other manner.

Once satisfied with respective swaps, STATE SO AGAIN TO THIS VERY THREAD!

Any Questions or problems with this lineup or any facet of this swap, let me know. NO DUMPING TRASH, hoping to score goos $#!+. Want good - send good! Treat your partner well.

If in doubt - add to the box. It's just that simple! COMMUNICATION is EVERYTHING!!

DO NOT place unrealistic demands or requests on your respective partners. THIS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!

Have a nice St. Patrick's Day, Gentlemen.imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    Starter PM sent to <FONT face=Verdana size=1>TEXAST</FONT>
    www.tradingslabs.com

Jeffs
  • Options
    I'm taking a break to get out & enjoy this Beautiful Afternoon.

Later Dudes. image
  • Options
    PM sent to bsat1020
  • Options
    Hello PM sent but have to go to work, not much said.

• Options
    TC71 PM Read and PM returned to TC71
    Best Regards,

Rob

• Options
    PM received from woodwardcoin and response sent.

David
  • Options
    morganbarbermorganbarber Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭
    PM received from, and returned to, lonelyp.
    I collect circulated U.S. silver