Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Don't neg me bro!

Ebay, the 800kg gorilla may have jumped the shark. "Seven", from the television show married with children is the new host of the online show "OUT THE SCAMMER'. GIRLS IN BIKINI'S! Rumor has it Don West's ex wife's girlfriend knows a guy who makes T-206's. WCG kicks WCG's booty. words. word up homeslice. The dumbassfoxjumpedasammerandkickedhis.................
USN 1977-1987 * ALL cards are commons unless auto'd. Buying Britneycards. NWO for life.

Comments

• Options
    AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    wow
  • Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    i understand mike,us crazy people are codetalkersimage
  • Options
    Did you ever see "Requiem for a Dream?"
    "I've never been able to properly explain myself in this climate" -Raul Duke

ebay i.d. clydecoolidge - Lots of vintage stars and HOFers, raw, condition fully disclosed.
  • Options
    samspopsamspop Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭
    I'm tired....image
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Ebay, the 800kg gorilla may have jumped the shark. "Seven", from the television show married with children is the new host of the online show "OUT THE SCAMMER'. GIRLS IN BIKINI'S! Rumor has it Don West's ex wife's girlfriend knows a guy who makes T-206's. WCG kicks WCG's booty. words. word up homeslice. The dumbassfoxjumpedasammerandkickedhis................. >>

In order for this to make sense you have to play it backwards :

dumbassfoxjumpedasammerandkickedhis................. The homeslice up word. words. booty WCG's kicks WCG.
    T-206's makes who guy a knows girlfriend wife's ex West's Don it has Rumor.
    BIKINI'S IN GIRLS! 'SCAMMER THE OUT". show online the of host new the is children with married show television the from,
    "Seven", shark the jumped have may gorilla 800kg the Ebay.

Pix of 'My Kids'

"How about a little fire Scarecrow ?"
  • Options
    baseballjeffbaseballjeff Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Did you ever see "Requiem for a Dream?" >>

Yes, one of the crazyest, messed up movies I have ever seen!
  • Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,567 ✭✭✭✭
    Well I thought the thread header was funny image
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭

im stinky, glad to meet ya samimage
  • Options
    metalmikemetalmike Posts: 2,152 ✭✭
    Don't neg me bro!
    USN 1977-1987 * ALL cards are commons unless auto'd. Buying Britneycards. NWO for life.
  • Options
    BunchOBullBunchOBull Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭
    rock on!

The movie Pi is crazier than RFAD. Mental breakdown at its finest.
    Collector of most things Frank Thomas. www.BigHurtHOF.com
  • Options
    In the words of the great Homer Simpson "MMMMMM BEEER!!!"
  • Options
    So...did you crack the pack or just have them slabbed ???
    Any team on any given Sunday, can beat any other team...unless they were playing the Miami Dolphins in 1972.
  • Options
    yawie99yawie99 Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    Pi is a great movie.

The title of this thread is no slouch either. Alas, the content...well, uh, yeah.
    imageimageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    Yum, fish and chips fresh from the deeeeeeeeeeeeep fryer.
    Collecting Interests:
    Ripken, Brooks & Frank Robinson, Old Orioles, Sweet Spot Autos, older Redskins - Riggins, Sonny, Baugh etc and anything that catches my eye. image

My ghetto sportscard webpage...All Scans - No Lists!!! Stinky Linky
  • Options
    EchoCanyonEchoCanyon Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Did you ever see "Requiem for a Dream?" >>

Directed by Darren Aronosky.

I went to high school with his sister.
  • Options
    metalmikemetalmike Posts: 2,152 ✭✭
    pepers and eggs- fish dish