Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Modern Football Over 300 rookies Basement Blowout $100

First $100 via paypal will take this. It includes all the cards in the pics plus more unseen. I think I can fit it all in one flat rate box for shipping price of $9. OVer 300 rookies, set of 2000 sp w/o the rookies, 2001 hit with LT and many many others, Sanders rookies, Aikman rookies, Chand Johnson, Larry Johnson, Alexander, several Portis, Several Shockey, more LT, Urlacher, D Sanders, Burress, Moss, Wayne, many more Tons of stars and inserts. I only showed a few pages but that is just a taste.

First PM takes it. $109 total.
Chris
"I put my pants on just like you... One leg at a time. The differences is when I put them on, I make gold records."

Comments

• bump
    "I put my pants on just like you... One leg at a time. The differences is when I put them on, I make gold records."
  • OK day two lets reduce. NOW $93 delivered in the US and I just found about 150 70s football you can have free too. I saw a Stabler in it! First PM gets them.

Chris