Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

ask for help

imagehello all, I am a new platinum member of PCGS and I have payed on the internet for 9 days. I want to grade my coins ,but I don't know what to do next.will somebody tell me the procedures? thanks very much!
Chinese collector

Comments

• Options
    curlycurly Posts: 2,880

Step over to the coin forum brother, there'll be more there to help you. Welcome aboard.
    Every man is a self made man.
  • Options
    I'm in the same boat. I just sent off my first submission today!! Check out the " Professional Coin Grading Servie Collectors Club" guide they give you. It's a 1-20 step procedure that outlines the process. Kinda long, but it helped. Good luck to ya.
  • Options
    i am now waiting for the welcome package.if i receive the package.is the first step i could do should be that i fill the form and post my coins with the form to the PCGS?does the pcgs make an order to me after they receive my coins ?does the pcgs take the money from my credit card that i fill in the form? i really don't know the process.could you tell me?
    Chinese collector
  • Options
    sinin1sinin1 Posts: 7,500
    you should get a package in next week or so
    (if package does not show up in couple weeks - email PCGS and ask to check on order)

in the package is a special form for collectors club membership submissions

fill out the form and figure postage -

send insured coins/submission form to PCGS

• Options
    commoncents05commoncents05 Posts: 10,078 ✭✭✭
    If I were you, I would try posting pictures of the coins you plan on sending in on the US coin forum to get some free opinions before sending the coins. It might save you a few body bags.

-Paul
    Many Quality coins for sale at http://www.CommonCentsRareCoins.com