Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Not a lot of toned, FB, Roosies on TT, is there?

I've been watching for the last few months.....bought 1 for my son's upcoming birthday in a few days (already entered into his registry...no pic yet though (I'm slow)) but really haven't seen a lot there (already have some that are listed....dupes).

Done the ebay route too.

I made the mistake, early on, of justing trying to grab anything I saw for my son, but some wise person told me "patience". That was smart....so, I am trying to practice patience...just wish there were some affordable, nicely toned, ones popping up every now and then image

Anyway....why's this post in the registry forum? Because I want them for my son's registry set and that means MS66FB or above image

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

Comments

• Options
    rainbowroosierainbowroosie Posts: 4,874 ✭✭✭✭
    Watch Greattoning's site over the next couple of months. I slabbed 45 coins after FUN and they should be graded soon.
    rainbowroosie
    "You keep your 1804 dollar and 1822 half eagle -- give me rainbow roosies in MS68."
    rainbowroosie April 1, 2003
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks.
    Do you mean the ebay page or is there a site I don't know (well, there ARE many I don't know, but you know what I mean image )?

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    MistercoinmanMistercoinman Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭
    I have a few on the BST boards Link
  • Options
    labloverlablover Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ron,

I've sold off many of my PCGS Registry Set Roosies. However, I still have a number of MS67FB's available, as well as a few MS66 and MS67's. Shoot me a PM with the dates your needing and I'll see if I can help. I'm leaving the country Friday for a week...if I don't get right back to you don't fear, I will on my return.

Jim
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
  • Options

<< <i>Watch Greattoning's site over the next couple of months. I slabbed 45 coins after FUN and they should be graded soon >>

Bill, don't forget you promised to let me have a shot at them first, remember?image
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
  • Options
    onlyroosiesonlyroosies Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭✭
    Bill, Didn't you send all those Roosies to NGC. I think Ron is looking for PCGS Roosies.
    Besides, They have to be pretty toned....I saw what you sent in......image
  • Options
    Nick,
    You are right...my coins DON't have the same eye appeal as yours....image
    "You keep your 1804 dollar and 1822 half eagle -- give me rainbow roosies in MS68."
  • Options
    onlyroosiesonlyroosies Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭✭
    "I've sold off many of my PCGS Registry Set Roosies."

• Options
    Your raw set beats most of the registry sets out there...image
  • Options
    ColorfulcoinsColorfulcoins Posts: 3,360 ✭✭✭
    blue ones....?
    Craig
    If I had it my way, stupidity would be painful!
  • Options

<< <i>blue ones....? >>

If there were you got em!!!image