Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Is there still a way to view a submission the "old" way?

In order to view a submission now I am forced to login and brought to my order history. The problem is when I view a submission, the new format has the numeric grade preceeded by text (i.e. Near Mint, Mint .....). I am looking for the numeric grade in a field by itself (like the old submission view) so I can dump the submission into a spreadsheet. Is there still a way to view the submission status the old way?

Any help would be appreciated.

Doug
Looking for well centered 1958 topps baseball psa 8 and up. Also dying for a 70 Aaron All Star in PSA 9.

Comments

• Options
    Hmmmm, good question. I just tried to use the old link(while being logged out) and it asked me to log in. Bummer. It certainly makes it harder to view peoples subs when they post them into threads on the message boards.

NathanSr
    Successful purchases: Lawnmowerman(2), Wabittwax, mkg809, thePlasticman

Successful sales: xphunk, vjsteele4, onefasttalon, five7teen, yankeeno7

Successful trades: mijang

Generous Souls: MBMiler25, DES1984
  • Options
    There are definite advantages to the new system, but I would like the option to view the old format too. I would like to be able to print out a hard copy as before.

Also, like NathanSr pointed out, how can you view other members subs?

Peter
  • Options
    There is a way to "Share" your subs. It's an all or none toggle (checkbox) on the lower left under your submission list. I believe it tells you where you can view "shared" submission.
    Looking for well centered 1958 topps baseball psa 8 and up. Also dying for a 70 Aaron All Star in PSA 9.