Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

Is there a file size limit for photos in a registry set?

BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,454 ✭✭✭✭✭
or does the software automatically reduce whatever image size is used down to a PCGS standard image size?

Comments

• LindeDadLindeDad Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It resizes them now.
  • BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,454 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • LoveMyLibertyLoveMyLiberty Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭
    Re: File size

I've not had any size rejected that I've entered. My last entry yesterday was for 1500 x 880 at 356K.
    PCGS reduces it to their standard size , but in the Set Album they will show a small magnifying glass
    that when hit will show your image at the size you entered it, for large images.

Hope this helps.
    My Type Set

R.I.P. Bear image

<< <i>Re: File size

I've not had any size rejected that I've entered. My last entry yesterday was for 1500 x 880 at 356K.
    PCGS reduces it to their standard size , but in the Set Album they will show a small magnifying glass
    that when hit will show your image at the size you entered it, for large images.

Hope this helps. >>

sure does! Thanks. I'm getting some new photos for my coins that will show what they really look like as opposed to my feeble attempts image
  • LoveMyLibertyLoveMyLiberty Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭
    Great ! Hope you make them really big. The worse that could happen is BJ or someone might yell at you
    then say it was Feld who told you to. image
    My Type Set

R.I.P. Bear image

• don't sweat it BD! SELL me your coins!

<< <i>

Hope this helps. >>

sure does! Thanks. I'm getting some new photos for my coins that will show what they really look like as opposed to my feeble attempts image >>

live each day like it's your last but don't count on it!
  • BECOKABECOKA Posts: 16,957 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

Hope this helps. >>

sure does! Thanks. I'm getting some new photos for my coins that will show what they really look like as opposed to my feeble attempts image >>

Are you sending them to Mark? I hope you share them here as well. image

I always put 1000x500 for my images and PCGS has excepted them all.

<< <i>

<< <i>

Hope this helps. >>

Are you sending them to Mark? I hope you share them here as well. image

I always put 1000x500 for my images and PCGS has excepted them all. >>

Mark photographed my MS65 and MS66 half dimes (all but the 1834 and 1837). You can view my set HERE. btw, the KDM in my set name is my three year old daughter, aka "The Center of the Universe" for me image