Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Hey Roosey Guys, My top 6 Silver Roosevelt set now for sale.

I have listed my Roosevelt silver dime set on the BST board for any one who's interested. Just moving in a different direction and thought I held on to these long enough. Thanks Fred

Link

Comments

• Options
    Dan50Dan50 Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭
    Good luck on the sale Fred.
    As always, I'm busted when you decide to sell dimes.
    Wait, I'm pretty much busted all the time, so I guess every thing is normal.
    I see Nick and Paul took a bite out of the "Fred's Roosie buffet".........................
    Dan
  • Options
    StoogeStooge Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Good luck on the sale Fred.
    As always, I'm busted when you decide to sell dimes.
    Wait, I'm pretty much busted all the time, so I guess every thing is normal.
    I see Nick and Paul took a bite out of the "Fred's Roosie buffet"......................... >>

I'm just picking up 1 for now, its Nick thats buying half the set! imageimage

Later, Paul.

Later, Paul.
  • Options
    FairlanemanFairlaneman Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fred did not say anything about merc's in this thread so I just went over and looked at his roosies which were all FB and would not fit my set. Then I scrolled down and saw the merc's and picked off a couple of them. Thanks Fred.

Ken
  • Options
    StoogeStooge Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fred has GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD schitt!

I bought a 1916-S MS64 Barber back in the day which has some beautiful green and yellow toning and its a keeper fur sure!

Later, Paul.

Later, Paul.
  • Options
    MistercoinmanMistercoinman Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭
    Thanks guys, I hate to see them go but working on the bust and capped dimes gets expense. I wanted to sell them here first because I knew they would all find nice homes. Dan, Sorry about the timing. Fred
  • Options
    onlyroosiesonlyroosies Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭✭
    A set like this is far and few between. I'm sure they will all get snatched up.
  • Options
    RegistryCoinRegistryCoin Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭✭
    Great opportunity. I hope you do well on their sale!
  • Options
    PM Sent! Great stuff, and a very nice person, too!
    "Toto, we're not in Kansas anymore"

My Registry Sets
  • Options
    BECOKABECOKA Posts: 16,957 ✭✭✭
    That's one fine set. I got out of these about two years ago. I was just collecting too much. I do miss them, especially the nicely toned silvers.
  • Options
    Received the 48-S today! Very nice!! Thanks, Fred!!
    "Toto, we're not in Kansas anymore"

My Registry Sets