Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Stamps

Some Stamp Books

Hi. This will probably be an ongoing thread since I am going through oodles of books,etc, but I have some general and specialized philately books that I would like to try to find good homes for. All books have been well-stored in a non-smoking home. Any condition issued are noted in parentheses.

U.S Parcel Post by Henry Gobie. Hardcover 1979] $20.(some corner wear)
The Philatelic Truck by James Bruns. Softcover. 1982 $10 (dinged corner, cover wear)
The Semi-Official Air Stamps of Canada 1924-34 by C.A. Longworth-Dames. Softcover. 1982. $10
Newfoundland Air Mails 1019-39 by C.H.C. Harmer. Hardcover. 1984. $25 (yellowing on inside front cover due to newspaper article being stored in it)
Airmails by Emil Bruechig. 1940. (some page yellowing, wear) $10
Essays for U.S. Adhesive Postage Stamps by Clarence Brazer. Hardcover. 1941. $25 (cover corner wear)
Encyclopedia of Plate Varieties on U.S. Bureau-Printed Postage Stamps by Loran C. French. Hardover. 1979. $25 (Prominent ding on top of cover and corner)
Jenny: The Exciting Story Of the World's Best-Known Stamp Error by George Amick. Softcover. 1986. Unread. $10 (Shelf wear)
Linn's Philatelic Gems 1, 2 and 3 by Donna O'Keefe. All 3 are Hardcover and signed/numbered by author. First 2 have dust jackets. $10 each.
How To Detect Damaged, Altered, and Repaired Stamps by Paul Schmid. Hardcover w/DJ. 1979. $10 (DJ has some wear)

I think the prices are very fair, but if you have any questions or concerns just PM me.

Prices do not include shipping. I also ask if wanting to pay with Paypal to please add 3% to the total amount. My eBay ID is available upon request.

Comments

• geof270: I've replied to your PMs a few times and they don't seem to be coming through to you. I think there is an option turned off where you cannot receive PMs. If you look on the top right hand corner of your posts there are some symbols. There should be a 'lock' symbol with rest from your profile enabling me to send you a PM, but it isn't there so I cannot send you one.