Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Staten Island, NY Monthly Coin Show...Saturday 2/2

This has been a twice a year show and starting last month, it became a monthly show...on the 1st Saturday of the month. Run by a real nice guy...Nick Messina...and he always has free gifts for the YNs!!!

Located at the Staten Island Hotel...1415 Richmond Ave...Richmond Ave exit #7 off 278...

30 tables...

Come on by and check it out if you're in the area...

It is listed in CW and I think it is also in NN...

Re: Slabbed coins - There are some coins that LIVE within clear plastic and wear their labels with pride... while there are others that HIDE behind scratched plastic and are simply dragged along by a label. Then there are those coins that simply hang out, naked and free image

Comments

• Options
    Wow ... this thread slipped fast...to pg 5 in 4 hours image

sooooo...ttt for the evening crew...anyone gonna be there?
    Re: Slabbed coins - There are some coins that LIVE within clear plastic and wear their labels with pride... while there are others that HIDE behind scratched plastic and are simply dragged along by a label. Then there are those coins that simply hang out, naked and free image
  • Options
    SLQSLQ Posts: 311 ✭✭
    I think I might go tomorrow. It's close enough to Brooklyn. Wish there were more tables, but I guess that could change in the future.

SeaEagle, thanks for being kind to my son at Parsippany last month. He loved his free coin.
  • Options

<< <i>I think I might go tomorrow. It's close enough to Brooklyn. Wish there were more tables, but I guess that could change in the future.

SeaEagle, thanks for being kind to my son at Parsippany last month. He loved his free coin. >>

You and your son are very welcome...image ...it is always a pleasure to watch a young person get into a new hobby. It may be way in the distant past...image...but I do remember being his age...

The SI show is a smaller show but it looks like it could be a good steady monthly. Quite a few collectors showed up to the first one, last month. It might take a while for it to "even out" as some dealers decide not to continue while others sign on...

I like Nick...and I like the location...as long as the collectors show up, I'll be a regular there...
  • Options
    mattnissmattniss Posts: 631 ✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to try and make it to my first SI show, but I'm without a car. Is there any way of getting there with relative ease from the ferry?
  • Options
    sTONERsTONER Posts: 1,904 ✭✭✭
    have a prosperous and fun day my friend
    toner loner
  • Options

<< <i>I'd like to try and make it to my first SI show, but I'm without a car. Is there any way of getting there with relative ease from the ferry? >>

For any local directions to the SI show --- call Nick Messina 718-273-0895 or 718-698-5000...those are the numbers listed in Coin World...

Also...the show hours are 9am-4pm...
  • Options
    Wake up folks...it's show time!!!

• Options
    Missed you the last couple of shows and won't be making this one,down in FLA.Have a good show!!!!imageimage
  • Options

<< <i>Missed you the last couple of shows and won't be making this one,down in FLA.Have a good show!!!!imageimage >>

we missed you also! have fun cherrypicking in Fla!image
    steve

myCCset
  • Options
    pontiacinfpontiacinf Posts: 8,915 ✭✭
    anyone see Michael there?

Go BIG or GO HOME. ©Bill
  • Options
    lkrarecoinslkrarecoins Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭
    Anyone going tomorrow? I'd like to be there around 10ish
    In Loving Memory of my Dad......My best friend, My inspiration, and My Coin Collecting Partner

"La Vostra Nonna Ha Faccia Del Fungo"

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file