Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

WOW, this card is such a joke!!!!!!!!! LOL

As I was looking on ebay for Bill Russell autographs, I came across this sorry looking card, lol. Ok, its 3 great players and blah-blah-blah, but did they have to make it look that crappy? Its already bad enough having 3 sticker autos on it, but then they go the extra mile to put a ugly looking Shaq sticker on there??? So you get 2 clear stickers, but the Shaq is that ugly looking one? image

Who do you guys think is worst and why, Upper Deck or Topps?

That sure would have been a card to die for, if it was all 3 on card!!!! image

LINKY

Giovanni

Comments

• Reese3333Reese3333 Posts: 2,407 ✭✭
    LOL, thats pretty bad. They could have at least used the same type of sticker.
    Collecting the following autographed sets:
    HOF RC Auto Set
    1955 Topps Football AA
    1950 Bowman Football
    1951 Bowman Football
    1952 Bowman Football

ebay user- Jolt333
    Please be sure to check out my auctions!
  • AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    I saw that last week and thought it was dumb.

• << <i>LOL, thats pretty bad. They could have at least used the same type of sticker. >>

Hey Reese,

Yeah I know, if they would have used the same sticker for Shaq it would have looked pretty sweet. I mean, i'm still against sticker autos, but it sure would look much better with a clear sticker than that! image

Giovanni

• << <i>

Giovanni >>

Upper Deck is worse... because they SUCK!!!

• << <i>

<< <i>

Giovanni >>

Upper Deck is worse... because they SUCK!!! >>

Yeah, tell me about it, i'm still waiting for my redemption from 6(I think) months ago. Matter of fact, let me go check it out right now, lol.

Giovanni
  • I'm so pissed at UD for all the redemption autos I never got... Grrr!!!

Out of 14 redemptions, I got autos of someone else, never the guy it was supposed to be, crap.

I'm OK, I just won't be playing that game anymore.

• << <i>I'm so pissed at UD for all the redemption autos I never got... Grrr!!!

Out of 14 redemptions, I got autos of someone else, never the guy it was supposed to be, crap.

I'm OK, I just won't be playing that game anymore. >>

Yeah, me too! I'm never gona buy another redemption card, only the redeemed ones image

Giovanni
  • flash300flash300 Posts: 138 ✭✭
    If they can't get the auto don't make the card !!!!!
  • AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    UD just sent out a big list of autos they are not going to fill. If I don't get my Sean Taylor auto redemption I will be pissed.
  • wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭

<< <i> If I don't get my Sean Taylor auto redemption I will be pissed. >>

Just guessing, but I don't like your chances ...
    Pix of 'My Kids'

"How about a little fire Scarecrow ?"
  • rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    <Just guessing, but I don't like your chances ...>

i second that, ive got ripped out of so many redemption cards and got 3 or 4 year old pizza drivers they still got tons of, redemptions are a joke, i got 2 nice zack grienke's here from 2005 bowman topps sent me instead of a zimmerman and somebody else good
  • MorgothMorgoth Posts: 3,950 ✭✭✭
    There should be a contest for stupidest modern insert and I vote for yours and that Willie Stargell cut auto card from UD Legendary Cuts where they took a 90's Nabisco send in auto card (value 20 bucks at most) and cut the auto and made a new card out of it???? I have seen the same thing done to those Walter Payton phone cards as well.
    Currently completing the following registry sets: Cardinal HOF's, 1961 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1972 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, 1980 Pittsburgh Pirates Team, Bill Mazeroski Master & Basic Sets, Roberto Clemente Master & Basic Sets, Willie Stargell Master & Basic Sets and Terry Bradshaw Basic Set