Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Anyone heard from cameocards??

he is a member here and i bought a card off him about 8 days ago...paid with paypal and havent heard anything nor has he given me any feedback. Anyone know how i can get ahold of him?
Loth

Comments

• Options
    uh oh
  • Options
    You know, about 5 years ago I bought some cards from cameocards and waited about 2 weeks and no cards. I emailed him...3 days later no response. I emailed him again...2 days later no response. So I gave him a negative. The very next day he wrote that he was pissed about me giving him a negative, however, I received the cards a few days later...Go figure
  • Options
    Carew29Carew29 Posts: 4,026 ✭✭

he posted on the board today. Go to 'Search" tab and put "cameocards" in the Author box, select all categories. Click on a link he replied to and click on his user profile and get his e-mail address.
  • Options
    EagleEyeKidEagleEyeKid Posts: 4,496 ✭✭
    He makes an appearance here and there.
  • Options
    mbothnermbothner Posts: 761 ✭✭✭
    I have bought from him many times. No problems.
  • Options
    ArnyVeeArnyVee Posts: 4,246
    I've purchased from him (although not recently) and I haven't encountered many problems. A little delay in shipping here and there, but nothing too bad.
    * '72 BASEBALL #15 100%
    * C. PASCUAL BASIC #3
    * T. PEREZ BASIC #4 100%
    * L. TIANT BASIC #1
    * DRYSDALE BASIC #4 100%
    * MAGIC MASTER #4/BASIC #3
    * PALMEIRO MASTER/BASIC #1
    * '65 DISNEYLAND #2
    * '78 ELVIS PRESLEY #6
    * '78 THREE'S COMPANY #1

WaltDisneyBoards
  • Options
    gameusedhoopgameusedhoop Posts: 3,544 ✭✭✭
    Greg is a national show dealer. He may be away from home, and the item may be at home, near Niagara Falls, NY. He may even by in Arizona for the SB. Not the best way to work things, but that's the way he does it, listing stuff in an ebay store and catching up when he gets a chance..
    PM has been sent with his web site and phone #.
  • Options
    hankcaddyhankcaddy Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i just bought a card from him, card never arrived, luckily it was just a 20.00 card, he responded to my emails fairly quickly and we were able to work something out

so all in all, he did what was supposed to for me

my 2 cents
    currently collecting baseball of
    2004 spx
    1989 topps psa 10
    1959 phillies
    Phillies of the 70's