Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

I'm loaded with questions tonight. What

percybpercyb Posts: 3,301 ✭✭✭
Whatever happened to Condor101? Was he banned and if so, is it possible for the return of the Condor under the moratorium on bannished board members?
"Poets are the unacknowledged legislators of the world." PBShelley

Comments

• Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,304 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Conder101 was, imho, wrongly banned. During the big banning period, he made a comment something like "well, if speaking out about not having slabs will get someone banned they may as well ban me now"....it was something akin to that. Not bad by any means...but....he was "answered" with a banning image

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    mach19mach19 Posts: 4,002 ✭✭
    I miss his post's. He was One of the GOOD guy's
    TIN SOLDIERS & NIXON COMING image
  • Options
    TomBTomB Posts: 20,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go to NGC and ask Conder101 directly. He posts at NGC as well as michael, Coinguy1 and other PCGS-banned members in addition to some members who post on both boards or who post exclusively at NGC.
    Thomas Bush Numismatics & Numismatic Photography

In honor of the memory of Cpl. Michael E. Thompson

• Options
    tradedollarnuttradedollarnut Posts: 20,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All those listed should be let back in here - just please don't let Laura come back! image
  • Options
    i wasnt here for that, but have read his posts ats, hes a really nice guy imho. he should be given a welcome back imho. i dont think his statement was a challenge more of just his opinion. I think the boards would be greatly benefieted if he and some others ive had the pleasure of meeting were allowed back. again imho
  • Options
    JRoccoJRocco Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>All those listed should be let back in here - just please don't let Laura come back! image >>

Agree, but I want Laura back alsoimage
    Some coins are just plain "Interesting"
  • Options
    TomBTomB Posts: 20,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As always, TDN, it is difficult to argue with you.image
    Thomas Bush Numismatics & Numismatic Photography

In honor of the memory of Cpl. Michael E. Thompson

• Options
    tradedollarnuttradedollarnut Posts: 20,147 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>As always, TDN, it is difficult to argue with you.image >>

Yet so many try... image
  • Options

<< <i>All those listed should be let back in here - just please don't let Laura come back! image >>

I'm wondering if they're aware of the recent moratorium...I suppose they are, no?
  • Options
    GrivGriv Posts: 2,804

<< <i>

I'm wondering if they're aware of the recent moratorium...I suppose they are, no? >>

So during the moratorium can I get myself banned and then reinstated in one simple process? image
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

I'm wondering if they're aware of the recent moratorium...I suppose they are, no? >>

So during the moratorium can I get myself banned and then reinstated in one simple process? image >>

Give it a shot, and if we don't see you back here, then well..... image
  • Options
    no, its not that easy. i know first hand. but i do think everyone should get a second chance.

ive yet to have the pleasure of reading any of laura's posts, but would love to see what all the talk is about.
  • Options
    JRoccoJRocco Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

So during the moratorium can I get myself banned and then reinstated in one simple process? image >>

Give it a shot, and if we don't see you back here, then well..... image >>

Hey hey now......
    Don't even say that in jest.
    Griv banned from these boards and no longer able to postimage
    Some coins are just plain "Interesting"

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file