Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

If you had to leave feedback for the U.S. mint...

What would it be ? This should be fun !
TIN SOLDIERS & NIXON COMING image

Comments

• Options
    I think they do fine. I've never had a problem with them. They never charge me until they ship (unlike a lot of online businesses) and they give me a no questions asked return policy for 30 days.

Here's wha I say about the mint: If you don't like that, don't buy from them. Buy on the aftermarket and you won't have no worries.

Yeah right!!!!
    Luck happens when preparation meets opportunity.
  • Options
    Neg, Bad communications, 2 weeks still no Coins - BUYER BEWARE!!!!!! PAYPAL CLAIM FILED

Edited to addimage
    imageQuid pro quo. Yes or no?
  • Options

<< <i>Neg, Bad communications, 2 weeks still no Coins - BUYER BEWARE!!!!!! PAYPAL CLAIM FILED

Edited to addimage >>

How can you neg them when you haven't paid anything yet??? How can you say BUYER BEWARE, when you technically aren't a buyer yet? image
  • Options
    mach19mach19 Posts: 4,002 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Neg, Bad communications, 2 weeks still no Coins - BUYER BEWARE!!!!!! PAYPAL CLAIM FILED

Edited to addimage >>

How can you neg them when you haven't paid anything yet??? How can you say BUYER BEWARE, when you technically aren't a buyer yet? image >>

You have never sent a check I take it ?
    TIN SOLDIERS & NIXON COMING image
  • Options
    ziggy29ziggy29 Posts: 18,668 ✭✭✭
    Good luck getting your DSRs up to 4.8. image
  • Options

I have had great experiences with the US Mint, for the most part. They have a decent enough web site and decent enough procedures.

Positive
    //ab

• Options
    itsnotjustmeitsnotjustme Posts: 8,777 ✭✭✭
    Product - Excellent
    Ordering - Good
    Shipping Charges - Excellent
    Communication - Poor

Give Blood (Red Bags) & Platelets (Yellow Bags)!
  • Options

<< <i>

Edited to addimage >>

How can you neg them when you haven't paid anything yet??? How can you say BUYER BEWARE, when you technically aren't a buyer yet? image >>

image I am only going off my current situation, I took the OP to mean in a hypothetical, what you would give ALA Ebay as a feedback, that would be for this transaction.... I also have had good experiences with them in the past....
    imageQuid pro quo. Yes or no?
  • Options
    +
    imageDo not taunt Happy Fun Ball image
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

Edited to addimage >>

You have never sent a check I take it ? >>

A check in the mail, what's that? I haven't written one of those in years. image
  • Options
    Great to do business with, never had any problems.
  • Options
    BECOKABECOKA Posts: 16,957 ✭✭✭
    All of the above. Sometimes good, sometimes frustrating as all he))

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file