Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Finally got "hot lips"

First hot lips Morgan today.

Wish it wasnt so hairlined up. Really want to get one in PCGS plastic.

I'll see your bunny with a pancake on his head and raise you a Siamese cat with a miniature pumpkin on his head.

You wouldn't believe how long it took to get him to sit still for this.

Comments

• Options
    tahoe98tahoe98 Posts: 11,388 ✭✭✭

"government is not reason, it is not eloquence-it is a force! like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master; never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action." George Washington
  • Options
    JJMJJM Posts: 7,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thats a shame, I'd pocketpiece it image
    👍BST's erickso1,cone10,MICHAELDIXON,TennesseeDave,p8nt,jmdm1194,RWW,robkool,Ahrensdad,Timbuk3,Downtown1974,bigjpst,mustanggt,Yorkshireman,idratherbgardening,SurfinxHI,derryb,masscrew,Walkerguy21D,MJ1927,sniocsu,Coll3tor,doubleeagle07,luciobar1980,PerryHall,SNMAM,mbcoin,liefgold,keyman64,maprince230,TorinoCobra71,RB1026,Weiss,LukeMarshall,Wingsrule,Silveryfire, pointfivezero,IKE1964,AL410, Tdec1000, AnkurJ,guitarwes,Type2,Bp777,jfoot113,JWP,mattniss,dantheman984,jclovescoins,Collectorcoins,Weather11am,Namvet69,kansasman,Bruce7789,ADG,Larrob37
  • Options
    WTGimage
  • Options
    direwolf1972direwolf1972 Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭
    A little better this time.

I'll see your bunny with a pancake on his head and raise you a Siamese cat with a miniature pumpkin on his head.

• Options

<< <i>A little better this time.
    >>

Nice replacement............. Does this mean that the first one is going to be a giveaway prize??????? image
  • Options
    BECOKABECOKA Posts: 16,957 ✭✭✭
    I like it in or out of plastic. That is one Morgan I would not mind owning.
  • Options
    direwolf1972direwolf1972 Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭
    Actually that might be a good idea Raq. I'm planning on doing one at 1000 posts and been wondering what I could give away. You've got a month or so before that though probably. image

• Options
    LostSislerLostSisler Posts: 521 ✭✭✭
    I Cherried one of these in EF from a bag I was searching on 10/17/97 (I wrote it down!).
    I can't wait to find another one.
    Because to Err is Human.
    I specialize in Errors, Minting, Counterfeit Detection & Grading.
    Computer-aided grading, counterfeit detection, recognition and imaging.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file