Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

A Nice Camera for Coins on ebay (I like it)

ambro51ambro51 Posts: 13,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=270206653970&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=017

I ordered one of these buy it now, and had it the next day...seriously. It has a good optical and digital zoom and takes excellent coin photos. the Kodak easy share software is a breeze to use. I set it up on an old enlarger stand, about 20 inches above the coin, used two movable lamps for side lights and the results are great. You do have to adjust the color to white balance on the computer though (or I havent figured out how to do it in the camera yet)

A nice camera at a real cheap price. The internal memory holds exactly 20 images before you download them though.

I redone all my registry set images with this camera, if you want to see the results. go here then cut and paste www.lincolncentennial.com

Comments

• Options
    Link

I didn't see the second one, very nice by the way!

Registry link
    imageQuid pro quo. Yes or no?
  • Options
    JJMJJM Posts: 7,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lets see some pics, I need a cam
    👍BST's erickso1,cone10,MICHAELDIXON,TennesseeDave,p8nt,jmdm1194,RWW,robkool,Ahrensdad,Timbuk3,Downtown1974,bigjpst,mustanggt,Yorkshireman,idratherbgardening,SurfinxHI,derryb,masscrew,Walkerguy21D,MJ1927,sniocsu,Coll3tor,doubleeagle07,luciobar1980,PerryHall,SNMAM,mbcoin,liefgold,keyman64,maprince230,TorinoCobra71,RB1026,Weiss,LukeMarshall,Wingsrule,Silveryfire, pointfivezero,IKE1964,AL410, Tdec1000, AnkurJ,guitarwes,Type2,Bp777,jfoot113,JWP,mattniss,dantheman984,jclovescoins,Collectorcoins,Weather11am,Namvet69,kansasman,Bruce7789,ADG,Larrob37

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file