Home Sports Talk
Options

Mitchell Report FULL list

Anyone know where I can get the FULL list of ALL players named in the report without reading through all 8 million pages?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    Linky

Have not seen a list that can be copied and pasted easily. Was looking for one myself the other day.
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    dont tell me you are looking to add another set to the registry image
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,491 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>dont tell me you are looking to add another set to the registry image >>

image That would be a great set!
  • Options
    In a round-about way... yes, I am :-)

Thanks for the link MeteoriteGuy!!!!!

• Options

<< <i>In a round-about way... yes, I am :-)

Thanks for the link MeteoriteGuy!!!!! >>

No problem.

I have been thinking about that as well. Worse part is so many commons....but the price the name players have dropped likely make this up a couple times fold.

What would be really cool, although a complete waste of money, is try to put a complete set together with a GPA of under 5.
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>In a round-about way... yes, I am :-)

Thanks for the link MeteoriteGuy!!!!! >>

No problem.

I have been thinking about that as well. Worse part is so many commons....but the price the name players have dropped likely make this up a couple times fold.

What would be really cool, although a complete waste of money, is try to put a complete set together with a GPA of under 5. >>

HAHAHAH!!! That's the set of the year man!!!!

I was just gonna do this set in PSA 8-9 just as a joke.

"The Mitchell Report set"

• Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How many players would be in a "Homicide Set" ? I can only think of OJ Simpson, Rae Carruth, and Ray Lewis, but there are probably a few more.
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,491 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>How many players would be in a "Homicide Set" ? I can only think of OJ Simpson, Rae Carruth, and Ray Lewis, but there are probably a few more. >>

Wasnt there an NBA player who shot a guy with his shotgun during a party? Add him to the list....
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>How many players would be in a "Homicide Set" ? I can only think of OJ Simpson, Rae Carruth, and Ray Lewis, but there are probably a few more. >>

Wasnt there an NBA player who shot a guy with his shotgun during a party? Add him to the list.... >>

Yes, from the Nets. It was a huge deal here in NJ. The papers were printing something about it every day
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,534 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

Wasnt there an NBA player who shot a guy with his shotgun during a party? Add him to the list.... >>

He was one of the Jason Williams players, I think.