Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Any Michael Jordan/ 1985 Prism Jewels experts out there?

I picked up a few scarce 80s Jordan issues, and I had some questions:

- How would PSA handle the wear you see on the top right corner of the Prism Jewels? Could this card be an 8?
- Does PSA consider Prism Jewels tallboys or can I submit them with everything else?
- The Interlake card is large (5x7). Does PSA grade these? I haven't seen one in the pop report and haven't seen any recorded sales for it. How scarce is it?

Comments

• Lee, The prism is a pretty tough one I'm not sure how much they would knock you down for that corner but a 8 does not seems out of question. Very cool card btw I still need to pick one upimage

The interlake is a star co issue (I believe) so no PSA will not grade these. I seen a few hitting ebay about a year ago But I don't recall final prices.

Very cool and tough cards Thanks for sharing.
  • CDsNutsCDsNuts Posts: 10,092
    That makes sense, it looks like a Star design and they made 5x7's around that time. This auction was a pretty random find while I was searching for a Jordan Star rookie: Link

I was hoping nobody else would notice the Prism Jewel but I guess that was just wishful thinking.
  • Nice! you got the nike set as well.. There's a 85 interlake jordan on ebay right now with a starting bid of 99.00 it just started so you can watch and see what it goes for here's a link LINKY