Home Sports Talk
Options

Pettitte may bring Clemens down with testimony

DeutscherGeistDeutscherGeist Posts: 2,990 ✭✭✭✭
Either Clemens or MacNamee is lying. There is no other way. This case is becoming interesting with what Pettitte has to say.

FULL ARTICLE
"So many of our DREAMS at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we SUMMON THE WILL they soon become INEVITABLE "- Christopher Reeve

BST: Tennessebanker, Downtown1974, LarkinCollector, nendee

Comments

• Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is certainly sporting of Petite to tell the world what he is going to say before Clemens perjures himself. Clemens better wake up and smell the coffee or he is going to be crucified and/or convicted.
    Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Options
    DeutscherGeistDeutscherGeist Posts: 2,990 ✭✭✭✭
    It does not look good for Clemens right now. But who knows what will happen.
    "So many of our DREAMS at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we SUMMON THE WILL they soon become INEVITABLE "- Christopher Reeve

BST: Tennessebanker, Downtown1974, LarkinCollector, nendee
  • Options
    I'm considering taking Feb. 13 off and stay home to watch this on TV, I'm sure ESPN will be doing live coverage of the hearings, it could
    be rather dramatic.
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,533 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hardly a suprise to me, these guys are all about themselves when it comes to getting in trouble.

This story has legs.......
  • Options

<< <i>I'm considering taking Feb. 13 off and stay home to watch this on TV, I'm sure ESPN will be doing live coverage of the hearings, it could
    be rather dramatic. >>

Michigan, I suggest investing in TIVO. You will not have to take a day off and it's really cool watching tv on your schedule
    "An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind". - Gandhi
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    And this was leaked by Brian's lawyer, who is only speculating on what Pettitte may say.

Must have been a slow news day or something.

: eye roll :
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭
    Count on Pettitte not knowing any discussions, use of needles, etc between Clemens and the trainer. "I saw nothing" and the rest would be hearsay.
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,533 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Count on Pettitte not knowing any discussions, use of needles, etc between Clemens and the trainer. "I saw nothing" and the rest would be hearsay. >>

Im not sure, I dont think Pettite is going to put himself in a position where he is going to be caught lying.
  • Options
    One of the two (clemens/mcnamee) is obviously lying. One of them will be joining the barry bonds canoe attempting to paddle upstream with a broken ore.