Home Sports Talk
Options

Nasty Nestor Aparicio utters anti-semitic comment at Super Bowl.....

He told another member of the media to "F off" and when the guy replied, "look I swear to God I'm just trying to talk to you" he said "Oh yeah? You don't even believe in God because you're a F%$#! Jew."

There is no place for this kind of stuff. He needs to be ejected from the Super Bowl media center NOW.

Ron
Ron Burgundy

Buying Vintage, all sports.
Buying Woody Hayes, Les Horvath, Vic Janowicz, and Jesse Owens autographed items

Comments

• Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Are we supposed to know who this guy is?

JS
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,523 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whoever this idiot is, I agree he should be shut off for the Super Bowl..
  • Options
    "Nestor Aparicio, also known by the nickname "Nasty Nestor", is a sports radio talk show host from Baltimore, Maryland. He founded the radio station WNST, which focuses on sports talk. The nephew of former Oriole shortstop and Hall of Famer Luis Aparicio, Nestor has been an outspoken critic of Baltimore Orioles owner Peter G. Angelos for a number of years.

According to his autobiography, "Nasty" was born in Dundalk, Maryland, on 14 October 1968. By the time he was a junior in high school, he had become the youngest ever member of the Baltimore-Washington Newspaper Guild.

He founded WNST in 1998, naming the station "Nasty WNST" and christened it "the station with balls". The station failed and he sold the station. In 2000, however, he and a "close group of advisers" re-acquired WNST.

While consistently ranking among the lowest rated stations in the Baltimore market, WNST has nonetheless managed to carve out a local niche as a brash and unconventional media outlet"

sounds like a douchebag.
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like he'd make a good Nazi. Somebody should tell him WW2 is over - the Nazis lost.
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    sounds like a bunch of non-news to me....man, the boot comes off Brady and this is now the news we get?? yikes...Maybe Moss
    will beat up an old lady or something and then we will have something to talk about.

JS
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,542 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>You don't even believe in God because you're a F%$#! Jew >>

Not only anti-semetic, but a total idiot.
  • Options
    yawie99yawie99 Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>You don't even believe in God because you're a F%$#! Jew >>

Not only anti-semitic, but a total idiot. >>

Agreed. I found his stupidity much more appalling than his prejudice.

Really, though, who cares? I had never heard of him and local radio personalities say and do idiotic things all the time.
    imageimageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    While consistently ranking among the lowest rated stations in the Baltimore market, WNST has nonetheless managed to carve out a local niche as a brash and unconventional media outlet"

what a loser
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    WHERE IN THE HE11 IS AL SHARPTON?!?!

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    Jews don't believe in God? What would Moses think? image
  • Options
    Well, this would be a surprise to my wife's old boss, a Hasidic Rabbi, who most fervently
    believed in God ........indeed, a silly ignorant comment....sounds like the guy who uttered
    it should join Hamas!!