Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Great Ricoh coin camera for sale on ebay

Ricoh camera for sale Discount shipping for pcgs members.

Lots of happy buyers with me. I sold about 25 of these in the past year and have one new in the box just for myself.
Family, kids, coins, sports (playing not watching), jet skiing, wakeboarding, Big Air....no one ever got hurt in the air....its the sudden stop that hurts. I hate Hurricane Sandy. I hate FEMA and i hate the blasted insurance companies.

Comments

• Options
    AceAce Posts: 80 ✭✭
    Do you use any special setup for coin photos other than the macro?
  • Options
    tsacchtsacch Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭
    Nothing more special than anyone else, in fact if you look at the other threads I had on my ricoh....search ricoh....you can see some pics i took under a dask lamp.

old post with pics
    Family, kids, coins, sports (playing not watching), jet skiing, wakeboarding, Big Air....no one ever got hurt in the air....its the sudden stop that hurts. I hate Hurricane Sandy. I hate FEMA and i hate the blasted insurance companies.
  • Options
    That's a great Camera and the pics are superb. Wish I could afford an expensive Camera like you are selling. Best of Luck on Ebay
    PCGS sets under The Thomas Collections. Modern Commemoratives @ NGC under "One Coin at a Time". USMC Active 1966 thru 1970" The real War.
  • Options
    TTT
  • Options
    pcgs69pcgs69 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭✭
    Absecon eh? I used to live about 15 minutes from there!
  • Options
    yep, great area
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    ttt