Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Steve Hart

Just wanted to drop a good word or two about Steve. I had some inventory to sell and he didn't hesitate in providing what I thought was a fair price for the items. I took the opportunity to drive to his place. While there he was friendly and willing to talk hobby. Didn't feel rushed out or anything. Also I have to mention that his warehouse seemed well organized and his folks had it together.....I've participated in the past in some of the pack breaks where he provided the cards but this was the first time I got to meet him in person. Thanks again Steve!

al.

Comments

• Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    Was that midget dude still working there? The last time I went he tried to sell me a case of 1975 Topps Minis.

I don't why but he was sure fond of them.

• Options
    alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
    didn't see any vertical deficient folks but then again I didn't look in every roomimage better be nice or the lawn will soon be clippedimage
  • Options
    Steve Hart is an outstanding and honest person. Four years ago I called his store and asked if he had any '75 bb cello paks for sale. He said he just got in some cellos with stars on top and they are real clean. One had Nolan Ryan's regular issue card on top. He said the pack was mint and the Ryan was nicely centered with a few print spots. He said he wanted $200 for the cello. I was new to the pak hobby and $200 seemed quite low considering I had just looked at Larry Fritsch's catalogue and he had a '75 bb cello with Ryan on top and he wanted $500. So I purchased the pak from Steve and it turned out to be great. I sent it to gai and it came back a 9. New to the hobby I quickly put it on ebay and it sold for $355!!! I told Steve about the sale and ask why he sold it so cheap and he told me he was in a very good mood that particular day!!!!!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me"--Wyatt Earp
  • Options
    He sure is nice to deal with. Everything is always packaged perfectly and safely.

I just got a box from him on monday, it's gonna be fun rippin. Thanks Steve. image

• Options
    CDsNutsCDsNuts Posts: 10,092
    I'm not a hockey guy but the 85 OPC box would be a crazy fun rip for me. Have fun nightcrawler.
  • Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    $1,600 for 48 packs. How many Lemieux's "should" you get?
  • Options
    It's not about the Lemieux's, just the fun. image