Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Anyone still waiting for Nov. Special Pop?

Logged in 11/28 and nothing yet. I sent in 50 SLU cards and I have another batch of 50 entered on 12/28. If anyone has any SLU graded cards I would be interested.

Comments

• Options
    I am still waiting on cards from the Dec. Special.
  • Options
    mbothnermbothner Posts: 761 ✭✭✭
    11/28 for me also. 220 cards
  • Options
    jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭
    mine wasnt from a nov special, but a group bulk. submitted in person at the show in chicago before thanksgiving. but they werent logged in until 12/5.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options
    alifaxwa2alifaxwa2 Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭

<< <i>mine wasnt from a nov special, but a group bulk. submitted in person at the show in chicago before thanksgiving. but they werent logged in until 12/5. >>

Still waiting here also. Logged on 12/3
    Looking to have some custom cuts or plain custom cards built? PM me.

Commissions

Check out my Facebook page
  • Options
    mine wasnt from a nov special, but a group bulk. submitted in person at the show in chicago before thanksgiving. but they werent logged in until 12/5.

Me and you both Jayimage
    Baseball is my Pastime, Football is my Passion
  • Options
    envoy98envoy98 Posts: 4,000 ✭✭
    last time I did a group sub at the show (March 2007), it took exactly 90 days to get back to me.
  • Options
    I like how they charge you ASAP yet make you wait for your cards!
    succesful deals :richtree, Bosox1976, Bkritz, mknez, SOM, cardcounter2, ddfamf, cougar701, mrG, Griffins : thanks All

Go Phillies
  • Options
    ldfergldferg Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭
    that's my biggest problem with the delay....charging you immediately and keeping the cards until they're graded. i'd prefer if they are going to keep the cards, hold payment until the grading occurs.

to answer the OP, not waiting on nov but have 4 in december...first one is 12/7.

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06