Home Sports Talk
Options

Chad Johnson wants out of Cincinnati

And has his eyes on being traded to his hometown Miami Dolphins. I wonder of the Tuna would want this?

Comments

• Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>And has his eyes on being traded to his hometown Miami Dolphins. I wonder of the Tuna would want this? >>

I think Keyshawn could help persuade him
  • Options

<< <i>And has his eyes on being traded to his hometown Miami Dolphins. I wonder of the Tuna would want this? >>

Ocho Cinco would be seen as TO #2 in the Tuna's eyes. Granted, he won't be the coach, but I doubt he'd want to put up with another egomaniac.
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Who is going to be chucking it to CJ in Miami? LOL

NO ONE

JS
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chad Johnson had a horrible year last season! Like Kevin said, who is going to get him the ball in Miami? Aside from that, Chambers is loooong gone and that means plenty of double coverage on him- very unlikely to see him sporting many get up HOF ?? jackets after a TD image

He has talent but I dont think Miami would be the best place for him...
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    To think, Miami could be lining up Welker, Chambers and Ginn with Ronnie Brown in the backfield. Still no QB though. Tuna is going
    to be a busy man this year.

JS
  • Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    coming from a cowboys fan....

why would chad johnson want to leave? carson aplmer is a top 5 qb!!

so bardy has moss and the rest
    peyton manning has harrison wayne etc..
    romo has owens witten and whoever they get this year (maybe johnson)

eli has plaxico toomer etc..

rothlisberger has ward miller maybe (chad johnson here)

hate to say this but why not mcnabb to johnson? makes sense mcnabb wants a playmaker again. and he is a top 5 wr in the game. be a great move for the eagles if they take the chance!
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,542 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Who is going to be chucking it to CJ in Miami? LOL

NO ONE

JS >>

Trent Green might make it for one or two games before his annual season-ending injury.
  • Options
    The Eagles would prolly be the best choice for him, the Ravens could use some WR help but they have QB issues just like the Dolphins. I cant see anyone wanting to be traded to the Fins..
  • Options
    drewsefdrewsef Posts: 1,894 ✭✭
    but you said Welker was being vastly overpaid when he signed with New England Joe Stalin, are you having a change of mind now and admit how awesome the Patriots receivers really are now?

I look for the Fins to trade that #1 to the Cowboys
  • Options

<< <i>but you said Welker was being vastly overpaid when he signed with New England Joe Stalin, are you having a change of mind now and admit how awesome the Patriots receivers really are now?

I look for the Fins to trade that #1 to the Cowboys >>

:Eye Roll: Js admit he was wrong? 0% chance of that!
  • Options

<< <i>To think, Miami could be lining up Welker, Chambers and Ginn with Ronnie Brown in the backfield. Still no QB though. Tuna is going
    to be a busy man this year.

JS >>

The Tuna is going to be wheeling and dealing on draft day with that #1 pick which will probably be traded.