Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

who is the most reputable ebay seller for darkside stuff?

recommendations, please.

Comments

• Options
    Have a look at our weekly Buy, Sell & trade thread first.

You'll find better bargains from honest people. image
    The meaning of life ? I don't know but I am sure that coins have something to do with it.

Zar's Ebay
  • Options
    Take ZAR's advice, He's a good man........ As are many other's here on the "Darkside". I can't recall ever seeing any member of this forum being out of line pricewise or otherwise. The weekly BST thread is a great place to start. This forum is dedicated to the true member's of the darkside. As well as a wealth of information and people that will bend over backwards to help in any way they can.
    " I just checked in , Just to see what condition, My condition was in." Kenny Rogers and the 1st. Edition......
  • Options
    laurentyvanlaurentyvan Posts: 4,243 ✭✭✭
    I would certainly recommend Civitas, Dan lewis, Aethelred, and yes just about any forum member with something to sell.image
    One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics
    is that you end up being governed by inferiors. – Plato
  • Options
    TwoKopeikiTwoKopeiki Posts: 9,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    North East Numismatics sell on eBay, as well. And don't forget our own cd-sniper! (coinpictures).

A couple of personal buyers that I frequent - atcoins, gp5000, cticoin ...
  • Options
    FilamCoinsFilamCoins Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    In addition to many of the forum members on eBay I have had many transactions with STAPLESCOIN. The auctions have nice clear pictures and they are pretty accurate as far as grade. There are others I have dealt with multiple times but not in a while so I won't list them.

Rick
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Freedom is a well armed lamb contesting that vote. Benjamin Franklin - 1779

1836 Capped Liberty
    dime. My oldest US
    detecting find so far.
    I dig almost every
    signal I get for the most
    part. Go figure...
  • Options
    thanks for the suggestions guys!