Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Quarterly Special Question

19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,484 ✭✭✭✭
Does anybody know for sure whether or not the $5.00 Handling Fee applies toward the Quarterly Collector's Club Special?
I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!

Comments

• Options
    CoinlearnerCoinlearner Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭✭
    It does not . Mailed mine same day they told about. They have my coin now for over a week,"OK".image
  • Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    TootawlTootawl Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭
    That's a good question. I never have included it and they have never asked for more money.
    PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.
  • Options
    Thanks all!

I do recall reading where it was not required thereby making the submission a true freebie but when I called customer service (never get the same person twice :HMMMMMimage to confirm he said it was not waived which is why I posted the question here.

The PCGS msessage forums can be a really great Customer Service Organization!
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • Options
    CoinlearnerCoinlearner Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭✭
    Guess it was worth sending in my "Quarterly Special". No big deal but a MW spouse gold made a 70image, 1 coin submit. Extra 100 or 2 in sell price. This one was mint sealed for sale on the bay twice.
  • Options
    BECOKABECOKA Posts: 16,957 ✭✭✭
    I will be sending mine in soon. I figure if I don't include it worst case is they charge it extra later.

I will be sending in a quarter ounce 1913 British Sovereign.
  • Options
    VamGuyVamGuy Posts: 1,624

<< <i>Does anybody know for sure whether or not the $5.00 Handling Fee applies toward the Quarterly Collector's Club Special? >>

It does not apply. Right on the PCGS submission form it reads: E. HANDLING FEE (Except Free Services):

Quarterly Collector's Club Special is a free service. So is the certificate for 8 free coin grades one receives with a Platinum membership.
  • Options
    Thanks! I saw that when I was filling the form out! image

The name is LEE!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file