Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Who sells the bottom liners for the coin display cases?

fivecentsfivecents Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
These cover the bottom of the display case. It is something like Brent Kreuger??

Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Options
    Are you talking about something pre-cut? Or felt like stuff that comes in a role?

Jerry
  • Options
    LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They were selling them on the floor at FUN but I don't recall the vendors name.
    "My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
  • Options
    Get yourself some felt material of your color choice, a piece of precut-to-fit cardboard and a glue gun. Easy assembly!image
    Gary
  • Options
    291fifth291fifth Posts: 24,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go to a fabric store and buy a piece of felt. Cut it to size yourself and save some money.
    All glory is fleeting.
  • Options
    CoinHuskerCoinHusker Posts: 5,033 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Go to a fabric store and buy a piece of felt. Cut it to size yourself and save some money. >>

That's what my wife did. Works and looks great.
    Collecting coins, medals and currency featuring "The Sower"
  • Options
    RollermanRollerman Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just cut a piece of felt slightly larger than I needed (say 1 1/2 inches or so) and then size it to the case with duct tape. Cheap and easy and doesn't look bad at all.
    Pete
    "Ain't None of Them play like him (Bix Beiderbecke) Yet."
    Louis Armstrong
  • Options
    UtahCoinUtahCoin Posts: 5,345 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Go to a fabric store and buy a piece of felt. Cut it to size yourself and save some money. >>

That's what my wife did. Works and looks great. >>

Same here..
    I used to be somebody, now I'm just a coin collector.
    Recipient of the coveted "You Suck" award, April 2009 for cherrypicking a 1833 CBHD LM-5, and April 2022 for a 1835 LM-12, and again in Aug 2012 for picking off a 1952 FS-902.
  • Options
    fivecentsfivecents Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the excellent advice guys! I will build my own coin case liners.

Now......What color is best for coins? My interior decorating skills are lacking...........I am proud to say.image
  • Options
    mrearlygoldmrearlygold Posts: 17,858 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    ScarsdaleCoinScarsdaleCoin Posts: 5,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scarsdale Coin

on website.... "products for coin dealers"

imageLink

PS: ours are different than what Allstate offers... they sell full pads, we sell something like a mini tablecloth which IMHO is better since you can fold it up and take it to a show if you travel and rent cases around the country...
    Jon Lerner - Scarsdale Coin - www.CoinHelp.com
  • Options
    RollermanRollerman Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Thanks for the excellent advice guys! I will build my own coin case liners.

Now......What color is best for coins? My interior decorating skills are lacking...........I am proud to say.image >>

I've been using black for all the displays I've done, but since I'm adding a 3rd display case, I think I'll try red this time as I will be using more copper in that one and assume it will look better with the red....my skills are only assumed! <Grin>
    Pete
    "Ain't None of Them play like him (Bix Beiderbecke) Yet."
    Louis Armstrong
  • Options
    foodudefoodude Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭
    Here's another source:

Protek

In addition to getting the items by mail, I've also seen them at the Long Beach shows.
    Greg Allen Coins, LLC Show Schedule: https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/573044/our-show-schedule-updated-10-2-16 Authorized dealer for NGC, PCGS, CAC, and QA. Member of PNG, RTT (Founding Platinum Member), FUN, MSNS, and NCBA (formerly ICTA); Life Member of ANA and CSNS. NCBA Board member. "GA3" on CCE.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file