Home Sports Talk

It's lonely up here in Seattle.....

Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,332 ✭✭✭✭✭

Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.

Comments

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tough to find friends way up there, especially with all the rain.
    Ok enough of my response being BEFORE the origanal post! It is getting very annoying.........
  • Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What the....?

Dave
    Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • grote15grote15 Posts: 29,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perk, you'd be great as a defensive lineman anticipating the snap!!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • get 2 dogs.
    How about a Perkdog? The Spanish inmates must know something I dont because they say it to me all the time- yet Ive never heard of that breed. image
  • wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭

A really cold night up here is known as a 3 dog night ...

Pix of 'My Kids'

"How about a little fire Scarecrow ?"
  • lol... stay warm and day perkdogimage Heck, it we down in Portland didn't have one of the most idiotic mayors/local government, we would have had a good shot at adding a MLB team down here. At least then, the M's woulnd't be THAT isolated up here in the NW. I never really thought of this before, but the M's gotta have the worst travel schedule in MLB pretty much every year. Damn... I sure hope we get Bedard or it's gonna be another cold summer in the NW, lol!
    Jim G
    All-time favorite athletes:
    Steve Sax, Steve Garvey, Larry Bird, Jerry Rice, Joe Montana, Andre Agassi, Karch Kiraly, Wayne Gretzky, Ichiro Suzuki, Andres Galarraga, Greg Maddux.
    "Make the world a better place... punch both A-Rods in the face (Alex Rodriguez and Andy Roddick)!"
  • Well, if you don't get Bedard, just think, there was really wise money spent $48 million on one Carlos Silva for 4 years. If they were going to do that, why did they let Gil Meche go? Meche probably has much better upside - what did he sign for: 5 years $55 mil? Not that that was a wise signing either. Bavasi is probably one of the worst GM's in the league.
  • Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bavasi is the worst. Period. End of story. Ugly too!

Dave
  • Oy...you Americans dare to complain about weather and isolation?? Ha ha .....come up here to Canada...this week here in Alberta, we had a storm and it got down to over minus 30 celsius and with the windchill, it was down to minus 45 celsius....absolutely brutal.....

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....ya'll don't know what cold is...well...perhaps those in Alaska and North Dakota...ha ha ha ......

S

• << <i>Oy...you Americans dare to complain about weather and isolation?? Ha ha .....come up here to Canada...this week here in Alberta, we had a storm and it got down to over minus 30 celsius and with the windchill, it was down to minus 45 celsius....absolutely brutal.....

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....ya'll don't know what cold is...well...perhaps those in Alaska and North Dakota...ha ha ha ......

S >>

what the hell is celsius? Speak english man!!

Oh, Jim G, as soon as we can sell out a Portland Beavers game, then maybe we can consider a major league team. Love PGE park, beautiful place to watch a ball game

[F-32x5/9=C]

• << <i>Oy...you Americans dare to complain about weather and isolation?? Ha ha .....come up here to Canada...this week here in Alberta, we had a storm and it got down to over minus 30 celsius and with the windchill, it was down to minus 45 celsius....absolutely brutal.....

S >>

How ya doin hey? What about Duluth, hey? U-Pers got it pretty bad too, hey? No worries, according to Ice-Road-Truckers, all of your lakes will thaw for about a month or two come summer. Stay warm my man!!