Home World & Ancient Coins Forum

Las Vegas Find

For me, there is not much to do in Vegas. However, my best friend resides there. On Saturday, we drove down to the Strip, mostly to visit a fantastic rock shop called Jewelry & Mineral of Las Vegas. After sating myself with all the beauties found there (too OT for this post), we headed down to the Sahara where some pedestrian Stamp & Coin show was being held. Just passing time when I was startled to see my old friend, Wilhelmina Koningin (one of my collecting interests). Somewhat banged up, but very dateable.

imageimage
Honors flysis Income beezis Onches nobis Inob keesis

DPOTD

Comments

• 1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    Cool!

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool piece. image

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • harashaharasha Posts: 3,079 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Dutch correspondent of mine keyed me in to what this medal signifies.

It was a first prize for speed skating (Hardrijden) at the Goes (Dutch town) Ice Festival, on January 17, 1927.

The artist(s) were H. Baars and J. H. Baars.

Honors flysis Income beezis Onches nobis Inob keesis

DPOTD