Options

Nice PSA 8 Blyleven RC for sale/trade

ebay sales have been 400-500 shoot me a pm if interested

Comments

• Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,567 ✭✭✭✭
    Man if that were centered a little better l-r I'd be all over it 'cause I'm in the market for one. Good luck with it!
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    Sorry :'(
  • Options
    Tough tough card to find with decent centering. Love that card rip, but I already got one...
    Next MONTH? So he's saying that if he wins, the best-case scenario is that he'll be paying for it two weeks after the auction ends?

Forget blocking him; find out where he lives and go punch him in the nuts. --WalterSobchak 9/12/12

Looking for Al Hrabosky and any OPC Dave Campbells (the ESPN guy)
  • Options
    Thanks for the kind words, hopefully I wont have to part with it, I take a couple t'3 or in trade image

<goes and check the "trade you this" thread again>>
  • Options
    julen23julen23 Posts: 4,558 ✭✭
    pm sent (fingers crossed)

j
    RIP GURU
  • Options
    PM sent
  • Options
    PM sent