Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

#19 MPL registry set:dbemike...1909-1916 MPL>

has been purchased by BWRC.

I want to thank Mike for giving me the opportunity to look over his collection of MPL cents and make him an acceptable offer. I would also like to congratulate him for selecting the group of quality coins that made up his set.

dbemike...1909-1916
Brian Wagner Rare Coins, Specializing in PCGS graded, Shield, Liberty and Buffalo Nickels varieties.

Comments

• lasvegasteddylasvegasteddy Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭
    congrats there brian...shame this wasn't june as i'd be in position to be tossin offers on certain dates as i love the value in these grades
    everything in life is but merely on loan to us by our appreciation....lose your appreciation and see

• WaterSportWaterSport Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mike was not only instrumental in convincing me to buy Mattes, but about half of those I own were found by him or purchased from him. I told him that with the selling of his, he has visitation rights to mine.

WS
    Proud recipient of the coveted PCGS Forum "You Suck" Award Thursday July 19, 2007 11:33 PM and December 30th, 2011 at 8:50 PM.
  • dbemikedbemike Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Brian for taking the time to give me a complete analysis of my MPLs coin by coin.

After all was said and done, Brian made me a very generous offer, one I couldn't refuse. Its easy to see why he is at the top of the MPL game in both selling and buying.

Brian, I hope you find them nice homes.

Mike