Home Sports Talk
Options

Who will win the big game.....................

DarinDarin Posts: 6,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
Wednesday. If KU beats K-State it will be the 25th straight time they have won on the wildcats home court, an incredible streak. Beasley mouthed off and said K-state will win. I think the streak continues, KU has too balanced an attack for K-state to stop them.
DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
In the course of every human endeavor since the dawn of time the risk of human error has always been a factor. Including but not limited to field goals, 4th down attempts, or multiple paragraph ramblings on a sports forum authored by someone who shall remain anonymous.

Comments

• Options
    wrong big game
    its superbowl week, no other games count! didnt you get the memo?? image
  • Options
    Bobafett- I had to use that title to at least get one response, thanks it worked. image
    DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
    In the course of every human endeavor since the dawn of time the risk of human error has always been a factor. Including but not limited to field goals, 4th down attempts, or multiple paragraph ramblings on a sports forum authored by someone who shall remain anonymous.
  • Options

<< <i>Wednesday. If KU beats K-State it will be the 25th straight time they have won on the wildcats home court, an incredible streak. Beasley mouthed off and said K-state will win. I think the streak continues, KU has too balanced an attack for K-state to stop them. >>

This is big game around here........go K-State.
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Wednesday. If KU beats K-State it will be the 25th straight time they have won on the wildcats home court, an incredible streak. Beasley mouthed off and said K-state will win. I think the streak continues, KU has too balanced an attack for K-state to stop them. >>

This is big game around here........go K-State. >>

I don't think we're in Kansas anymore......... image
  • Options
    Congrats to K-State, they played great. Unfortunately Beasley can back up his big talk. image
    DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
  • Options
    Awesome game. Beasley is a beast.

K-state takes the top ranking spot!
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Options

<< <i>Awesome game. Beasley is a beast.

K-state takes the top ranking spot! >>

Great game. I was able to see K State play in that Thanksgiving classic down in Orlando along with Nova, UCF, NC St., Rider, Penn St., etc. and Beasley is a BEAST.