Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Where's Weenie? Or, "The Wanderin' Weenie Thread". (Or, Things To Do With A MadMarty Sla

2»

Comments

• Options

<< <i>Pictures will be posted shortly image >>

finally!image
    steve

myCCset
  • Options
  • Options
    mach19mach19 Posts: 4,002 ✭✭
    TIN SOLDIERS & NIXON COMING image
  • Options
    mach19mach19 Posts: 4,002 ✭✭
    Mad Marty,s Chicken was here in Maine looking for the coin. image

I have more pictures to post. Please work with me, I'm in the learning process.
    TIN SOLDIERS & NIXON COMING image
  • Options
    Where's the pix, mach?

AND

Where IS weenie??? (I'm hoping for a CSNS appearance!)
  • Options
    tmot99tmot99 Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Where's the pix, mach?

AND

Where IS weenie??? (I'm hoping for a CSNS appearance!) >>

From what I understand, Marty WILL be at CSNS. imageimage
  • Options
    fcfc Posts: 12,789 ✭✭✭
    i currently have the weenie coin and should have pictures to share
    of the weenie in action in a few days. i will be sending the coin on
    by friday.

the first person who messages me will get it.

tmot99 is next in line!
  • Options
    MadMartyMadMarty Posts: 16,697 ✭✭✭
    I will be at Central States on Saturday!!
    It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it creative problem solving!!!

• Options
    good boy salem!

• Options
    Look a cat with a weenie on it's head!!!

• Options
    MrHalfDimeMrHalfDime Posts: 3,440 ✭✭✭✭
    Well, Mad Marty's Weenie was here in Maine on March 16, under the care of Mach19, and pictures were taken as evidence of that fact. However, I have never seen the pictures posted, so you will have to take my word. Just as well, as I am not that photogenic.
    They that can give up essential Liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither Liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    tmot99tmot99 Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭
    Well, the Weenie made it to Central States this past weekend.

It has now been passed off to someone. The question is....will he post his picture????
  • Options
    One neat idea.....and a great thread. imageimage
    The meaning of life ? I don't know but I am sure that coins have something to do with it.

Zar's Ebay
  • Options
    And another forum member has had their chance to spend quality time with Mad Marty's Weenie!!! image
    Re: Slabbed coins - There are some coins that LIVE within clear plastic and wear their labels with pride... while there are others that HIDE behind scratched plastic and are simply dragged along by a label. Then there are those coins that simply hang out, naked and free image
  • Options
    guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭

Where, Oh Where could Mad Marty's Weenie be? Why did you leave me here all alone? I searched the world over and thought I found true love. You met another and plffft, you were gone.

@ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.
  • Options
    I had to for a very short time at Central States, I know who has it now! But I don't know where it will end up!

BTW, Andy Lustig had it at Central States and said "It's not as much fun as the rubber chicken!"

• Options

<< <i>Where, Oh Where could Mad Marty's Weenie be? Why did you leave me here all alone? I searched the world over and thought I found true love. You met another and plffft, you were gone. >>

Has anyone seen or heard from MadMarty's Weenie???

Certainly hope it didn't get whacked...image
    Re: Slabbed coins - There are some coins that LIVE within clear plastic and wear their labels with pride... while there are others that HIDE behind scratched plastic and are simply dragged along by a label. Then there are those coins that simply hang out, naked and free image
  • Options
    cmerlo1cmerlo1 Posts: 7,902 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it needs a trip to Texas...
    You Suck! Awarded 6/2008- 1901-O Micro O Morgan, 8/2008- 1878 VAM-123 Morgan, 9/2022 1888-O VAM-1B3 H8 Morgan | Senior Regional Representative- ANACS Coin Grading. Posted opinions on coins are my own, and are not an official ANACS opinion.
  • Options
    man i thought this thread would be full of 50 pictures by now!
    who has the weenie?!?
  • Options
    Where is the weenie???

• Options
    If the Weenie is somewhere in the midwest, I'd be willing to possess it for 10 minutes. I hope I get a well timed class break to make it.

David
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 44,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edit for safe handling
  • Options

<< <i>If the Weenie is somewhere in the midwest, I'd be willing to possess it for 10 minutes. I hope I get a well timed class break to make it.

David >>

You want 10 minutes alone with the weenie huh???? imageimage
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>If the Weenie is somewhere in the midwest, I'd be willing to possess it for 10 minutes. I hope I get a well timed class break to make it.

David >>

You want 10 minutes alone with the weenie huh???? imageimage >>

Is that anything like getting "face time" with the President?

• Options
    I've never spent 10 minutes with the president, but the pictures would certainly bring laughs to my future high school classes if it were to happen.

David
  • Options

Where's the flippin' Weenie at???? come on people, pass it around.

Are you scared that it might be potentially incriminating?

-wes
  • Options
    Last time I saw it SEGOJA had it. I'll bet he is doing very nasty things with it at home! But I bet if he does still have it, it will turn up at Mid America.

• Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,400 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, where's Weenie?

MIA? In some Afghan cave with Osamalama's Mama?

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    Well, who has it?

• Options
    we will have to do some detective work to track down the stolen
    weenie.
  • Options
    We have a Weenie sighting in Minn!!! The wondering weenie is up in the cold north!!!

• Options
    Well, hot diggety dawg. It's about time the freakin' Wanderin' Weenie resurfaced! I figgered it was lost in Siberia or something.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options

who got da weenie? I say, who got da weenie?

• Options

<< <i>who got da weenie? I say, who got da weenie? >>

What nefarious person has hijacked the sacred weenie? What are you doing with it? image
  • Options

Where da Weenie at? Come on ya'll, pass it on. There's plenty to go around.......

• Options

Whomever the last person was to send it to whomever you sent it to, PM them and tell them to come out with it!
  • Options
    it appears we have a person who wants to be forever known as the
    weenie thief!

not a very noble title in my book. image
  • Options
    WHERE'S WEENIE?

OK, Weenie Thief... you DO know that the breaker of the "Where's Weenie" chain will forevermore have a curse placed on ...

...well, you can imagine what part of your anatomy.

So you'd better cough up that metallic Weenie to protect your real one from the MAD MARTY CURSE! (You see, another affect of the curse is that you'll gradually begin to look and behave like MadMarty. You wouldn't want that to happen, right? Save the world- one MadMarty is enough!)

• Options
    I saw one listed on the BS&T for sale

wonder if the weenie thief is trying to capitalize on this sacred bling!

• Options
    Still no weenie sightings. Alas, it must be lost.

We might have to start all over again. *sigh*

• Options
    One final bump in honor of the Mad One, and then I suppose the matter of the AWOL forum weeniecoin is at a rest. Unless the current bearer of it wishes to bring it back into the light.

• Options

I don't see how anyone would want to play hide the weenie and deprive these forum members.

Does anyone know who the last to pass it on is?

• Options
    ElKevvoElKevvo Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmmm.....interesting how a thread about a weenie surfaces and some folks who have not posted a whole lot over the past few months suddenly start posting again! image

I am curious as to where the WW ended up also!

K
    ANA LM
  • Options
    i fixed my broken link to my weenie pic! sorry :-(

not my cat but i have a feeling the person with the coin looks like this:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file