Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

some decent copper images

Here's a few from today... The Baden piece is the best, obviously. It photgraphed well, I think, and it's such a beautiful design.

Comments

• Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Baden is indeed nice.

Might be my monitor, but the pix look a tad dark?

The coins look nice, though, and I like the uniform size of the pix- they're not too big and not too small.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    You might be right... I've been importing my photos to my laptop, and editing the colors there to match the actual coin in hand. After reading your comment, I pulled up the images on my desktop and they do look dark... and green, which is odd.

But my desktop monitor is old... not really sure which is more reliable.
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, my monitor is rather old and on its last legs, actually, so don't take my word for anything.

Even so, the pics are quite adequate.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    Neat coins and good photos, although they look at bid dark on my monitor as well.

Copper is a beautiful metal - sometimes even nicer than gold (and cheaper too!) image

Marcel
    Ebay user name: 00MadMuffin00